[2.1] Aggnog's Iron Will One Click 7link EK Non-crit 114K DPS

**Build still in progress** lvl76

With the new repentance iron will gloves now added to the game I was surprised that pretty much none of the previous IW builds added them to their builds. I made this build to take advantage of the 7link and see how far you can go with the extra gem.

Will keep this updated if something comes up

Stats
Spoiler
Auras and charges - faster proj

Chain

Faster proj with atziri flask and taste of hate

Atziri flask, taste of hate, vaal haste

Defenses low hp due to level

Skill Tree
Spoiler

Bandit rewards : Oak/point/kraityn

Current - lvl76

Potential full tree
Spoiler

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwAAt9byl9tZm10tqKiasZC-gFpSe8ODCUrIb55uqspKtfJfsDWSeA2btf6P2L3AGsM6hMVN4_4KqW5vOxmKJIumV_JFtz5343lolwYPqzrhg8xBhwHcwQTEoha_PC356ITZXz-749-Ydf0mlcaug1_EuEd-FCD2SP66YlqEb2HiC2EMX9X4vTbvDsRY1EJVS69sHKdlTVBHtUiMNsWKaPJTpb6n62N8u3wO8B91ywMeNj062KdVogDqYh9BnaobyFWF7DgnL1ugBLPNmGyMz92ly4V7kFXAZo1-YqzximZUGjhDMdrBwzN07S5TWhoFLdNveu8=

Gear
Spoiler
Dual wield doon because its easy to get and more offensive than using a shield. You can use a high armor shield if you want more life/defenses.

Lightning coil is in my opinion the best armor in the game so I just use it on all my characters. Because of the number of unique items used our total armor isn't very high and lightning coil is the best solution for this.

An alternative would be a 6link astral plate with high str and life/resists which would help capping resists more easily as well.

Core of the build. Getting a good roll is expensive so i got a cheaper corrupted version instead. You can live without the sockets or just get someone to 4link with vorici.

Easy way of getting frenzy charges and extra life regen.

A better rolled helmet like this one is what you want, high str/life/armor and resists to help you cap.

Same as the helmet. You can skip the armor since it will be cheaper. Heavy belt is ok but rustic gives you the most dps.

I stole these rings from my previous character to cap resists. A perfect ring would have high str/cast speed/life and resists but these will be very expensive so its safe to sacrifice them.

I was lucky to find this amulet which even without life is amazing getting you at least 100str even with pretty bad gear. If you can get a good % attributes implicit talisman go for it otherwise a physical dmg talisman or regular rare amulet with str/life/resists/cast speed is what you want

Flasks:

Jewels
Spoiler

To use repentance the biggest problem is getting the 306 int required. A huge help with this is using one Brute Force Solution Jewel here http://i.imgur.com/eSCmWL9.jpg. You also want an Inertia jewel here to utilize all the useless dex nodes http://i.imgur.com/KETrUIW.jpg.

For rare jewels you want to search for life/damage/cast speed/str/int. You want to use these to fill in any resistances you are missing as well as help reach the int requirement for repentance. The ones I use have no life but only cost me 2-5c each so there is room for improvement.

Gems
Spoiler
The whole point of using the Repentance gloves is to have a 7link ethereal knives so lets see what we can do with it.

Originally Iron will builds use blood magic gem but with some mana regen on the tree and a blood magic clarity we can run it on mana without too much trouble. This lets you use 6 damage support gems to get massive dps even on a non-crit EK.

The 6link setup I chose in order of priority is

With Iron will from the gloves of course.

For the last gem you have some options and its really up to you. For higher clear speed I'm using

You can also use

(if you dont want to run on mana).

Auras :
With calrity on blood magic.

CWDT Setup :

Curse: You can use projectile weakness or if you want a defensive curse enfeeble/temp chains.

Video
Spoiler

Forgot to change gem in the start of this ^^
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdgpsSgk1vY
Last edited by Aggnog on Jan 3, 2016, 2:13:53 PM
Looks promising, maybe i'll try this on standard, but without access to attribute increase talisman it can be really hard to get that amount of int. Also im wondering if two converting jewels will be necessary after hitting at least 90 lvl.
Last edited by Emdezetius on Jan 3, 2016, 4:04:12 PM
I only get 40 int from the amulet. It would actually be easier to get this with a rare one. A typical astramentis works too ofcourse.
Why not bother to skill down to Iron grip?
Or is double stacking impossible?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info