Ghostflame Summon Flame Golem, please!!!

Hey all,

Time to post another thread!
Sorry if this has been posted/requested before (very likely since Ghostflame effect is such a hot topic, no pun intended!).

I actually did a search to see if anyone tried to post this but I didn't see anything.

So, since my last request came to fruition (by sheer coincidence, no doubt!), I figured I would post again.

I feel that Summon Flame Golem in Ghostflame effect would be so awesome. Yes, I know it is mostly just a recolour effect, but if his wave and attacks can be recoloured as well, that would be swell!

Will buy it in a heartbeat as long as it is not gated behind a "chance box" a la Winter boxes.

Thank you kindly!!!
Last edited by andrew8448 on Jan 1, 2016, 3:15:05 PM
Hi

-BUMP-

Necrotic would be better, the green of necrotic is a different green and works well with the ghostflame in combination.

Either way ghostflame or necrotic the fire golem would look cool, then we just need ghostflame or necrotic explosive arrow mtx...

cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info