Winter box feedback

Hello

I thought I'd give some feedback on the newly introduced Winter boxes. I love the idea of boxes containing a surprise micro transaction. I know in the past I bought Halloween boxes and St. Patrick's day boxes and I love the idea of getting something you might otherwise not have bought and actually making use of it in some way. But I have to say, I'm less than impressed with the Winter boxes.

I've now dumped 150 points on these boxes and nine of them have contained the Northern Lights consumable. To say I'm not a fan of consumables is putting it lightly. Sure, they're a nice touch for all of 5 seconds but once I've burned through a stack of them I've basically thrown my money out of the window. I just don't find them value for money.

I know at the end of the day you need to make money somehow to keep this game running and I will keep supporting you because I enjoy the whole experience in and around the game. I love the fact that micro-transactions are purely cosmetic and have no effect on the game whatsoever, but please cut the consumables. I don't like wasting my money.

TLDR: I just bought 7 Winter boxes and 6 of them turned out to be Northern Lights. Bit disappointing really. RNG's a bitch I guess.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info