[HC 2.1] LV91 Dual Phys/Chaos Siege Ballista - over 32k dps, very tanky - Avatar of Thunder down

Hey, i really like your guide so far, just got my lvl 62 and the bow is melting everything, i'd like to know what you think about using Unwavering stance in the skill tree.
Waste of points in every totem build. You really dont care if youre stunned because you place totem and go away, youre not attacking yourself. If you want your totems to not get stunned use Spire of stone jewel but its really not that necessary
Last edited by arcadius on Jan 12, 2016, 6:05:50 PM
Okay, thanks, and thanks for the guide.
thanks for the guide, been wanting to try this cool skill for a while.

do you have any recommendations for leveling? im in talisman so not a lot of access to gear such as tabula/5l.

currently 24ish and taken ancestral bond with flame totem in Night's Hold which is doing work so far.

about when should i swap to SB and what gear would i use? (bow/quiver/good leveling uniques etc)
Last edited by alexvsevil on Jan 12, 2016, 6:52:11 PM
If you dont have gear then you will be fine with flame totem until lv 62. If youre speccing into totems dps should be enough. If not just use whatever good bow you can get. Try Blast Rain, its very good skill for leveling. Without proper gear "manual" leveling can be faster than using totems, just try and see whts best.
I was in good spot, I had Drillneck already and some other things sponsored by my previous char
Last edited by arcadius on Jan 13, 2016, 2:50:46 AM
Does ATS from passive and items count to ballista ?
Hello great build i'm playing this a the moment and it's really fun to play.

so i have a diffrent skilltree path but claimed the keystones that you have on you're skilltree i'm juste playing with bloodmagic with a high life regen.

I want to ask the bodyarmor i have Daresso's Defiance ( 5 link ) it gives me endurance charges ( more armor, more resists and ofcorse life regen ) is this a good choice or is there a bettre bodyarmor?

My tooltip with 4 frenzy charges and with onslaught form Daresso's Defiance i'm almost a 12k dps

sorry for my english
Atziri down, dual marveil down this build is amazing, i adapted a few things and ended up with 72% MOVE SPEED ( AMAZING SURVIVABILITY) 12.7k tooltip dps. 57% phys dmg reduction, all that with 0 charges 0 flasks. chose
    Warped Timepiece, Turquoise Amulet,     Doryani's Invitation, Heavy Belt,     Devoto's Devotion, Nightmare Bascinet. a freaking mazing! i actually have yet to HAVE to use my 5 link debuff/life gain on hit setup, using ur 6 link setup in daresso's chest 2.1 aps. sorry i dont know how to link actual pieces. Gear is NOT optimal stats either. amazing! LvL 90 now and just smashing thru content lvl 12+ maps are like easymode
Last edited by eradicon on Feb 15, 2016, 4:46:15 AM
one thing i WOULD like tho is to see a ranger version of this build
Looking forward to trying this, looks like a nice replacement for totems.
Last edited by Rtimusexile on Feb 16, 2016, 8:27:09 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info