Correct me if I'm wrong...

Okay so it's probably come to a lot of people's attention that the beta timer is clocking in every 5 minutes and 5 seconds instead of what used to be 30+ minutes per invite. So if someone is getting a key every 5 (let's round down) minutes shouldn't there be about 480 invites going out every day??

How the hell do we the people NOT have an invite yet?!

:S
It's 288 per day.

There are a lot of new accounts being created every day. More than the number of invites sent out, usually.
Closed Beta/Alpha Tester back after a 10-year hiatus.
Kiwi pets and Spark spam FTW.
Ah, well glad someone has done the math :)
you can be sure half of the people that are waiting are making duplicate acounts to increase their chances for a key......thus making the chances actually smaller...
Wraeclast's Finest clan:
http://wraeclastsfinest.guildlaunch.com

Live by the gun or die by my law
.. and about 90% of the accounts getting keys for the beta don't even use this privilege. Just look at the 'last online' dates... they simply created their accounts, logged out and never came back online since months.
And if they do, they definitely don't deserve those keys. I would like to see this counter only give away keys to the accounts that are online at this moment...
"
.. and about 90% of the accounts getting keys for the beta don't even use this privilege.

Snif :'(
Me i want kill for this key .
( it's a joke)
Yeah how frustrating is that, can't help but feel like I'm separated by nothing but a super thin wall from playing a damned good game

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info