[3.0] THEORY Ele Blade Flurry. 6-13 mil VS Shaper, 6667 life

"
hmcg020 wrote:
Hey mate

GGRRR - Reave, Faster attacks, Added phys, melee on full life and multi.

I need almost 7k chromatic to make this colours in chest like yours. Seriously i dont know how you guys do this.
Hey dude

It certainly is expensive getting 5 off colors, however I'll share how much it took me.

- At around 500 chroms I got my first 5-off colors - GGGRRB
- The again around 2000 I got another - RRRRGB
- It was around 3000 that I finally got the colors I wanted - RRRGGB.

So I got 3 different 5-off color rolls within 3k Chromatics!

It shouldn't take 7000, however if it does, consider this. The bonus you get to both phys, and elemental auras as a result from the extra phys: are these worth 10 ex to you?

4 off-color should be easy. GGRRBB
-Reave, Faster, Multi, Added phys, added crit multi, Added AOE/Concentrated effect.

Get procurement or acquisition. These are your wallet's best friend

All the best.
No one can hear you poop in the forrest.
My current goal is to get Skyforth boots.

This would see quite a bit of change along the following:

- I would drop herald of ash
- This would be replaced with blasphemy warlord's mark due to the reduced mana reservation.
- I would require an additional Enlighten at minimum of level 3.
- This would mean I would need to utilise 2, 4 links.
- I would need to drop 2 of my glove's links and add a reduced mana reservation node on the tree.
- This would also require me to drop a current Jewel for a resistance one to accommodate the loss from Rainbow stride.

So overall this will cost me about
- 10% to certain resistances
- about 10% DPS
- 2 counter attack gems
- a passive
- maybe something else I'm missing
- Potentially a chunk of damage output
- Currently 1000 chance and scour without any success D:
- can't think of anything else atm

I would benefit from
- Unlimited power charges
- Unlimited endurance charges thanks to
- 10% movement speed
- 2% extra leech from WM providing easier Blood Rage management
- Much higher resistance to stun
- Higher mana pool
- The ability to test our which Aura works best with blasphemy
- Overall greater survivability.
- can't think of anything else atm

There's been nothing better for me than legacy rainbows for about 3 years. This is a welcome change.
I run CI Reave with Skyforths, and I'm using Herald of Ash and not Blasphemy. Bosses might have a chance of getting close, but whites/blues/rares pop instantly from further range than Blasphemy, so I didn't feel like it would be worth it.
hey thanks for info

Ive been away for a week but this is good. I thought about reach of 8 stacks of reave. Even 4 with Increased AOE would be pushing it.

CHeers
Nice to see CI reave is still a thing. Been playing this build and its bringing back old memories.

Experimented a bit with self casting Assassins mark or linking it with curse on hit and herald of ice.

Thanks for the build, it was nice to have an example to go off of. Nice work :D
updated with new gear
Hi, first congrats i learn a lot from your guide.
2nd, im really noob, just 4 days playing, and i wanna know if i can play this build.
Also if u can please give me few advices, and a lower level tree. Cheap items, and that kind of stuff.
Sorry if this bother you, im just learning.
And sorry for my engrish :c

Hey buddy.

Everyone starts off as a noob, though good on your for sticking it this far. Path of exile isn't very exciting to start out, so it shows commitment that you're willing to continue.

Here's a passive tree with 50 points.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwYABX0OSA-rEZYWvyLqJIsmlSoLLOEtVTY9RwZR2VVLVvVd8mHiYqxsjG1scFJwVnX9feOEb4nTjDaOipAbl9CaE52qotmsZrCSsNi0xbVIuT7DOtRC2HbbbtvU2-fi1en-7UH_kw==

This has 0 investment into Energy shield as you may want to stay away from that until higher levels. There's no harm in trying it out though!

The following items are all 1 chaos each and should see you until level 50. without too much trouble. You will need to do a fair amount of farming to get substantial enough currency to reach CI worthy gear, however it's doable! It's taken me 3 years to get where I am in terms of currency, though you can get to about 50% where I am in a few months if you play/want it enough.
As for items.

Mightflay dagger until level 50.
Goldrim Leather cap until level 50.
Wanderlust Wool shoes until level 50.
Crest of perandus shield until level 50.
until level 50.
Kaom's sign coral ring until level 50.
Araku tiki amu;et until level 50.

There's MUCH better items than these, but these will help you smash through until level 50 quickly.

Hope this helps.
"
hmcg020 wrote:
Hey buddy.

Everyone starts off as a noob, though good on your for sticking it this far. Path of exile isn't very exciting to start out, so it shows commitment that you're willing to continue.

Here's a passive tree with 50 points.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwYABX0OSA-rEZYWvyLqJIsmlSoLLOEtVTY9RwZR2VVLVvVd8mHiYqxsjG1scFJwVnX9feOEb4nTjDaOipAbl9CaE52qotmsZrCSsNi0xbVIuT7DOtRC2HbbbtvU2-fi1en-7UH_kw==

This has 0 investment into Energy shield as you may want to stay away from that until higher levels. There's no harm in trying it out though!

The following items are all 1 chaos each and should see you until level 50. without too much trouble. You will need to do a fair amount of farming to get substantial enough currency to reach CI worthy gear, however it's doable! It's taken me 3 years to get where I am in terms of currency, though you can get to about 50% where I am in a few months if you play/want it enough.
As for items.

Mightflay dagger until level 50.
Goldrim Leather cap until level 50.
Wanderlust Wool shoes until level 50.
Crest of perandus shield until level 50.
until level 50.
Kaom's sign coral ring until level 50.
Araku tiki amu;et until level 50.

There's MUCH better items than these, but these will help you smash through until level 50 quickly.

Hope this helps.

Really thanks! A friend of mine is playing the game lvl 80+ he can gift me some of the equip you say. Even he is kinda new still haha
I will back after lvl 50 looking for your help again, and telling you my progress.
Ty for your help. Good Luck!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info