Darkout ,Terraria style game

Should check it out.I bought this after seeing it out on Youtube etc(actually saw first at Gamersgate and was curious what it was),Kept me up till 9am.

If I was to compare this to Terraria I'd say this has a deeper crafting system (including a research system)but a slower paced PvM,the graphics are more stylalised and much darker.I definately lends a lot from Terraria but has a lot of its own unique aspects.

If you enjoying the crafting,mining and building aspect of these type of games then this could be the game for you but if you want the arcade action of Terraria it's not quite there,far fewer enemies and no big bosses (I haven't come across any).

Heres the trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbGWKi0i7XI

But I should checkout the play throughs playing have uploaded to get an idea of the game.
Last edited by Kavlor on Feb 15, 2013, 9:18:19 AM
Is there multiplayer options in this? I don't think I could play these Terraria style games by myself. It would be too boring for my liking.

There is a game called StarBound that is in development at the moment but anybody who liked Terraria should check it aswell as Darkout. It seems like it has a lot of potential. Hopefully they don't muck it up :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info