PvP Rewards!

Hey GGG.
I've been playing your game since forever, and I love It!

The only thing I miss In the game Is pvp.

I know you got pvp In your game, and It's actually fun! Don't forget It please. I'm a huge pvp fan. The only problem Is that pvp In Path of Exile Is non rewarding. People would rather use their time to find gear and currency!

I've been talking to several of my friends, and we came up with some idears. Which would make more players want to play pvp.

1'st big idear.

Make pvp rewards!!!

So this could be done In many different ways.

1'st way:
You could make a spin to win system. What I mean with spin to win system Is when you enter a 1vs1 or 3vs3 match not dueling! ( or maybe dueling, but to prevent people from cheating the rewards It could be limited to 1-2 games for dueling ) then right before the first round would start. A spinning wheel would apear on your screen showing people what they had a chance of winning. The items on the spinning wheel would be completely randomised. Could be currency or magic/rare items even a small chance for a unique?

And the pvp match victor would get to chose one of the items on the spinning wheel to take for himself. The one losing would get one random item from the items left on the spinning wheel.

That would hype up everyone In the pvp match because they could see what they had a chance of winning or losing.

If I could get currency or items for pvping I would play a ton more pvp.

I still make my builds after pvp. Even though I never reach the point where the build Is done for pvp. Though if i could get gear/currency for pvp matches that would entice me to play more pvp.
The secret word for more pvp success is ( REWARDS! )

PS. Give permanent cutthroat league! I know many who would want that, and start some computer generated pvp tournaments with rewards so they keep running over and over again. 1 to 2 times each week or so. Create some more pvp hype please :D

Many, many! Regards ProGoingNoob a happy Path of Exile player! looking forward to the talisman league! :)
Last edited by Ferablekeft on Dec 10, 2015, 6:51:19 PM
/Drool.

All brace for the salt!
[Gear & Club] ¯\(°_°)/¯ #1 Professional Afk Club /2133058
[Hideout] New Oriath /2505008
[Pvp Trophy] PVP #1 EU & US EA /1591888 | | BM EA /1431163
[Dead] PSC La /1682118, Build BM PA /1296491, BM IG LL ST /1121092, Shop /874905
"God's in his Heaven, All's right with the world!" IGN: Libritannia
Last edited by 1Tokimeki2003 on Dec 10, 2015, 3:32:23 PM
+1, that would be interesting.

GGG Definatly needs to implement some sort of rewards for pvp like we had with the lld pvp season.

It could also be a bet system where you can bet currency with another player and the winner gets the lot.

Pvp rewards for winning matches needs to get implemented, completely agree with the fact that this would bring a lot more players to actually play and then GGG would have a reason to balance it out.
IGN:Hauntworld - ICU Omniscient PvP guild
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PvP Low life crit caster / Gear -->/1829851
HLD PvP tournaments -->/1576295
Last edited by hauntworld1 on Dec 10, 2015, 5:14:13 PM
I think implementing a system that creates in game rewards out of thin air for pvp is actually the worst thing that could ever happen..
People would find ways to abuse it (especially with the current low pvp population) and as a result even more players would resent anything pvp-related.

Haunt's suggestion about betting/staking (runescape anyone?) would be a fun little addition to the pvp scene but without a place to meet other pvpers that are willing to stake you'd just be betting against friends and I feel like that would get old pretty fast.

An alternative to the betting system could be some kind of daily/weekly best of 7 type swiss tournament where all participants pay a 1 chaos buy-in and the winner takes all. Set at certain times during the day/week to maximise the number of players attending.

Best case scenario imo would be to have these kinds of tournaments in a 2v2 or 3v3 environment to eliminate some of the 1v1 (hard) counters.

Oh and buff premades to about 80% of a T1 build..
Pvp town would be nice too..

Last edited by Monstacookie on Dec 10, 2015, 8:37:58 PM
^ Kinda agree though about the fact that it would create some abuse, however i'am sure GGG could come up with a way of dealing and avoiding such things. Just imagine the amount of players that would be interested into PvP if there was some kind of rewards for them to seek for.

It's particularly wack that after all the things i have spent for this build that i'am getting no income out of it, people are perfecting builds in PvE for the simple purpose of being able to grind hard content and get drops out of it, which clearly isn't the case when investing into a pvp build.
Last edited by hauntworld1 on Dec 10, 2015, 9:39:13 PM
Seriously? no salt? I posted exactly the same thing last week and it was pretty dam salty...

:3 you guys just hate me?
[Gear & Club] ¯\(°_°)/¯ #1 Professional Afk Club /2133058
[Hideout] New Oriath /2505008
[Pvp Trophy] PVP #1 EU & US EA /1591888 | | BM EA /1431163
[Dead] PSC La /1682118, Build BM PA /1296491, BM IG LL ST /1121092, Shop /874905
"God's in his Heaven, All's right with the world!" IGN: Libritannia
"
Seriously? no salt? I posted exactly the same thing last week and it was pretty dam salty...

:3 you guys just hate me?

Just wait until ascendancy get's realeased, you'll have plenty salt raining down on your head.
For the sake of Salt, pvp rewards = 100% EA players (even I would, ez money).
It wouldn't be easy if all were ea.
items shop: 364086
ign: [ICU]missuse
if you like to HLD, add me
inactive in game atm, PM me if you need something.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info