[•TDP•][3.23] The Duckling Paradise | Recruiting for Affliction League

We are a group of players that have been playing in the same guild since 2013 with new members coming and going.

League: Softcore Temp-League / SSF (3.23 Affliction).
Realm: Europe, a few members are from other regions (Taiwan, USA)

Current members: 72 https://www.pathofexile.com/guild/profile/953

Discord: discord.gg/a4s8vAP

]|I{•------» [ Who's the guild for? ] «------•}I|[

People looking to chat and share their PoE experiences with others, the main point of the guild is simply guild chat, anything else that happens is secondary and not a priority.

*Trusted members get Officer with access to more prestigious Guild Stash tabs.

Other guild activities include:

-League challenge sharing.
-Group Mapping.
-Theory-crafting and build optimization help.
-Easy trading.

]|I{•------» [ Requirements ] «------•}I|[

-A level 90 character in any league.
-Be active for the first 4 weeks of a Temp-League, more is better of course.

-Begging for items in PM = Instant Ban

*New members will be at initiate stage and restricted from the Guild Stash for 1-2 days after joining, to prevent stash swipers.

*Members who have been inactive for 6 months get kicked, you can message me later in game or on discord to get re-invited instantly.

]|I{•------» [ How to join ] «------•}I|[

Simply do one of the following and say you're interested in joining.

-Respond to this thread (checked daily)
-PM me on on Discord
-PM me on this site
-Whisper me in game

Make sure to have your character slot open in your PoE profile to check that you meet the requirements, or any other way to verify you have a level 90 character such as logging with one in game.

IGN: HarroHarbinger
Discord: catharsis9368 (Dima)

Good Day.

Last edited by Catharsis on Dec 8, 2023, 7:35:27 AM
Last bumped on Dec 15, 2023, 9:13:06 AM
Bump
Hi,

I am Sammas and want to join with my alt account. I in general play with the account Sammas0815. But there I have a little guild myself to use it as common stash with a friend.
If you check this account you can see my characters.
I joined PoE on february 2013. I play about an hour a day. A bit more at the weekend.
I am interested in SC but perhaps I will be able to play coutious enough for HC some day :))

Regards

Sammas
Hey,
I nowadays go under the name Raime and I'm interested in joining your guild since I've grown tierd of having noone to play with in PoE (My friends refuse to play this game;_;). Past challenege leagues I've tried out but I can only stand playing solo for so long. Hence why I'm now looking for people to play with in this upcoming league.
Thanks guys, PM'd you both :)

Bump
Last edited by Catharsis on Dec 10, 2015, 11:01:56 AM
Hi,

Looking for a nice, friendly group of people to play and map with.
Been playing for about 3 yrs, mostly in HC temp leagues. I usually play a few hours each day, more on the weekends.

Kind regards
Hello.

I would be interesting in joining the Guild (at least for the Talisman League).

I've been playing POE quite oftenly since december last year. I have several high level chars and I would like to hit at least 28/32 challengues.

Please contact me ING : DARTACAN_ES_UN_MITO ;)

HC SSF Harbinguer : Templar Inquisitor, LVL 94 (RIP).
STANDARD : Templar Inquisitor, LVL 97 (ALL CONTENT DONE)
Hi

I've been playing for quite a while on and of. always found the game fantastic.. but none of my friends do. so i've been always roaming the lands of wraeclast alone. i'm in a good mood for this new expansion Talisman ( not as good as for ascendancy but quite good). I'm not an hardcore player (i don't think my computer would forgive that boldness) but i would love to accomplish something in softcore (at least reach 21 challenges) and beeing in a good guild would be amazing. Hope to hear form you.

trustfully

Montecrist0

Hello my name is Simeon , and im playing PoE since Flashback league , rly loving it.Looking at the new league i was thinking that playing in a group of friendly and fun people will be the best and since i dont have much(almost no) friends in Path of Exile i thought id join a guild for the Talisman League and the ones after that. I play a few hours every day, so i think ill fit nice :) ( btw im not a HC player , i tried , rly tried , its just not for me :D )
IGN: BrokenArrowPS
Bump for teh justice of the ducks!111111!!1!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info