"Animated Guardian" - Curse Bug

Merciless
Rampage Gauntlet and Ice skill

This Animated Guardian dont lost his Curse. In this Mode he cant be damaged He is following about the half map and is consuming my mana very fast (better: i cant do damage to him, so i cant do leched mana from him). He do very little damage in this time to me.

To break this bug, you must go out of his view fpr over 30 seconds. Then you can go back, his curse is lost and you can kill him easy.
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"
easy_jackson wrote:
Merciless
Rampage Gauntlet and Ice skill

This Animated Guardian dont lost his Curse. In this Mode he cant be damaged He is following about the half map and is consuming my mana very fast (better: i cant do damage to him, so i cant do leched mana from him). He do very little damage in this time to me.

To break this bug, you must go out of his view fpr over 30 seconds. Then you can go back, his curse is lost and you can kill him easy.

More than likely this was a bloodline mod.
"

Bearers of the Guardian (Requires monster level 60)
Every mob slowly builds an animated guardian that can't be killed until the entire pack has been cleared.
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
Last edited by Shovelcut on Dec 5, 2015, 10:57:07 AM
I do rampage and vaal cyclone to kill the mob. I think i killed the mob around him, then the Animated Guardian spawn inside vall cyclone killing....
"
easy_jackson wrote:
I do rampage and vaal cyclone to kill the mob. I think i killed the mob around him, then the Animated Guardian spawn inside vall cyclone killing....

But did you kill ALL the mobs? Can you be certain?

It might be a bug, but it's very unlikely.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1394759 - Suggestion for beginner tutorial.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info