BUG character. 300 dps ?! GGG are u kiddin me ?

hi mates,

i play 62 lvl templar. i change 2 totem build for cyclone build, i little helping with that thread with passives :

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1472772

and i got only change few things, like gear and few passive skills.

first, i dont have CoC. i dont know why.
second, my dps is ONLY 300 !!!!!! i cant play.
third, i spent a lot of money for reforge that stupid passive three,

give me answer pls ! i cant play ;/ ( btw i play on steam )

here is screenshot \/
http://oi68.tinypic.com/ogh2ch.jpg
Last edited by creme0407 on Dec 2, 2015, 8:44:29 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Maybe you should unallocate the totem passive that gives you 0 dps on skills you use yourself?
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
Last edited by mark1030 on Dec 2, 2015, 9:21:01 PM
That build relies on using Oro's Sacrifice. The build has no Physical Damage increases and almost no IAS; you're using a pure-Physical weapon (and a moderately weak one at that). On top of that, you have no Supports linked at all.

There's no bug, you just need a weapon that actually works with your chosen Passive tree.
how it possible, my friend dont have any eq, and got few thousand dps... and i have fcking 200-300... i dont think so it is so low, cuz i dont have sword... its ridiculous
You did it wrong.
It is your fault.
"If they actually showed gameplay with it zoomed out and then zoomed it in for the real one I think there would be actual riots in the street. I think that people would burn the building down."
Yes, it is pretty much all because you don't have the right sword for the build. The tree has nearly no support for your chosen weapon, there's nothing that improves your DPS.

You can get a modicum of Damage out of it with Added Fire, Physical to Lightning, Melee Physical Damage and Weapon Elemental Damage as Supports.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info