Perfection shrine changes my equipped flasks to 20% quality

The shrine should not change the flasks I have equipped since I don't want my mana flask to be at 20% quality. I'm using a Mana Flask of Steadiness so I want the Stun Recovery during flask effect to last as long as possible. However if the quality of the flask is high, my mana fills up too quickly so I do not get the stun recovery benefit that I would get from a 0% quality flask.
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Then how come it doesn't change the gems I have equipped? Shouldn't the gems I have equipped also change to 20% quality?
"
One item in your inventory, equipped or unequipped, becomes 20% quality (although gem that are on equipped equipment won't effected)

PoE-Wiki
Although it's not an official source, yet it's maintained with 99 % precision in information
Remember, suffering is convenient.
That is why many people prefer it.
Happiness requires effort.
best practice for me is to just organize a second set of gear with just one movespeed flask, move speed boots and one weapon and + aoe skill gem to clear the area of the shrines in mud flats normal and throw these 3 items on the ground before activating the shrine.

i also wear a fairgraves tricorne for ... just in case ... it's still mud flats, you know?
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
It can be ANY item including alternate weapons in your inventory.
Excluding ONLY socketed gems and jewelery and quivers, belts. they can't be Q% any way.
I put all items in guild stash, then that one gem in townstash or on me and never haven't gotten it 20%.

Warning, even maps can get 20%

Edit: correction, as I wrote that it can affect items in town stash aswell :-/
Thanks Vipermagi for correcting me :-)
No Problem,
Exile
Last edited by TheExile777 on Dec 4, 2015, 5:06:23 PM
It's fairly well-known that only equipped items and items in your inventory can be affected.
:-/ I guess I missed that :-/ my bad, it has been corrected.
No Problem,
Exile
Last edited by TheExile777 on Dec 4, 2015, 5:04:54 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info