QoL Suggestion: Whispers

Prelude: I started playing on Darkshrine HC a few days ago and found out that the league is kind of dead. It's really hard to buy/sell anything (even when I use poexyz) as most players either seem to be AFK or offline even when I restrict my results to "online only".

My Suggestion: When you start typing a whisper with "@...", the text of their name changes to red. My suggestion is to allow the color of this text to indicate whether or not the player is online (green), afk (amber), or offline (red).

I have no idea how hard this would be to implement or how well it would work. What do you guys think?
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"
octo7T wrote:
Prelude: I started playing on Darkshrine HC a few days ago and found out that the league is kind of dead. It's really hard to buy/sell anything (even when I use poexyz) as most players either seem to be AFK or offline even when I restrict my results to "online only".

My Suggestion: When you start typing a whisper with "@...", the text of their name changes to red. My suggestion is to allow the color of this text to indicate whether or not the player is online (green), afk (amber), or offline (red).

I have no idea how hard this would be to implement or how well it would work. What do you guys think?

If this is possible it would be neat but at most it would only save you a few seconds per whisper imo.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info