Kinetic Blast to a new level: CI 344k dps 10,6k es 29%evasion 33%block #1 clear speed build

"
snakzz wrote:
Would you be so kind to make an witch - occolist tree?:)

the tree is always the same

there are so many things you could take, it depends how you play, if you use projectile weakness+assassin mark curses with herald of ice and blood rage

http://www.poeplanner.com/AAAABAMBAd-K6QJLrhsl2VttGRFQNbmnKx1PLR9Ms0V-Dlxq-iBuUDDQH-_rlSDB84hCwcVYWlIpVeCiow_EO3y4yuwYLL8V14auVmOP-tDQX2p_xhGWDkhd8isKES8DHh9B62O1SNRChG91_Ra_wzoqOJu1hMVfsMpKb56cpIcTdweDCWBDbj2-gJMnvoqhLyLq6NYFtRqNWyZ_-42_UUfnVCT9_9431O0_Ps-95sLsOq1vhP8czepHBvLhY0Pb52wI8Yq0xSepxSj2W1m8-u_8ZEqaogSCHhSwmmHCc3Nwn4j2585wCaBs5z9z53TbGhB7vjoaSPQofPCRB0J6enA=

if you don't use blood rage, get the projectile pierce nodes and use poachers+assassins mark

i used projectile weakness before ascendancy to get to 100% pierce, now the new meta is not anymore dual curse since the dps it's so huge that herald of ash is better

but if you lack in dps, dual curse herald of ice is still the best way to improve the clear speed and the best char for dual curse is the witch

Last edited by InAshesTheyShallReap on Apr 21, 2016, 8:13:28 AM
Can you post an updated tree & gem list for scion?
"
rsiv wrote:
Can you post an updated tree & gem list for scion?

probably this http://poedb.tw/us/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAAAAQMeA5YFtQmgDlwPqw_EEQ8RLxFQFLAV1xa_GGoajR1PH0EgbiImIuokiyT9J6kqCyo4Kwosvy0fNCA1uTfUOVI7DTsoO3w_c0V-SVFMs1AwUEJRR1IpUzVV4FZjWAdYWlm8WyZca13yX2pfsGBDavps520Zbj1vnnBSc3B1_XcHe8N_xn_7gh6DCYRIhG-ExYUOhq6HE4hCidOMNo2_j_qTJ5UgmmGbXZuhm7WcpJ-IoS-io6crqJqsmLVIuMq-gL6KwcXB88JzwzrDbcUoykrOcNAf0NDUQudU6NbrY-wY7T_v6_DV8pf2W_bn99f_3g==

this is for dual curse, if you use herald of ice for mana and charges deadeye+berserker, if you use herald of thunder deadeye+assassin

if you go herald of ash, you must use assassin+deadeye, drop all the nodes from the dual curse to the power charge/jewel nodes and get more es+dps and use a curse on the gloves

gems are the same of post 1 for the dual curse
Last edited by InAshesTheyShallReap on May 1, 2016, 2:49:24 AM
And if I'm using skyforths?
"
rsiv wrote:
And if I'm using skyforths?

skyforth are useless

you gain power charges with assassin mark/assassin ascendancy
the reduced mana reserved is useless beacuse the nodes spent on auras to run the 3rd aura gives the same result as running 2 auras ( in case you run discipline for example )

you lose 80+res
you lose 1k es

you can get the 75% avoid stun enchant on the boots, but if you have evasion like i do, stun is completely useless except necropolis boss

if you are elemental, probably skyforth are better so you can take berserker for the leech and you keep skyforth for the power charge

but IF you have the gear, CI physical based is stronger than elemental both in defence and offence, i could go up to 750k-800k selfbuffed herald of ash with 10,5k es 30%evasion 33%block which no one else can get to

if you want to go herald of ash 1 curse instead of dual curse proj weakness+assassin mark then skyforth might also a choice since you can generate charges only with assassin

it depends on your dps output, you can kill every mob and boss ( maybe not colosseum/core ) even without power charges if you have 100k+ dps in the hideout
Last edited by InAshesTheyShallReap on May 4, 2016, 2:27:53 AM
Hey, just wanted to know if this build is still viable. I reached lvl100 with my ci reave. Now i concider about a ci spectral throw or a ci KB. The gear is pretty the same exept the weapon.
"
BALRIM wrote:
Hey, just wanted to know if this build is still viable. I reached lvl100 with my ci reave. Now i concider about a ci spectral throw or a ci KB. The gear is pretty the same exept the weapon.

yes
at the moment deadeye is the best ascendancy, gives about 30-40% MORE dps than scion ( note that deadeye bonuses don't go in the tooltip so the tooltip is much lower than scion but effectively is the double )

herald of ash+hatred is the best but must use overcharged to gain the power charges
if you want to use skyforth you can also add discipline and some aura nodes

not worth to run curses, deadeye can't reach always 100% pierce so herald of ash with the 20% radius from deadeye is insane and the only and best choice

my friend has 11k es and 200k hideout dps with this build but 10%evasion, deadeye

if you try KB, then you won't be able to change to another build, it's simply the best

for example with this gem links i can kill each of the vinktar square boss phases in 1-2 seconds in a raw and they don't even move away from my frost wall because i kill them so quickly, with 194iiq/430iir
Last edited by InAshesTheyShallReap on Jun 22, 2016, 2:25:14 AM
"
"
BALRIM wrote:

yes
at the moment deadeye is the best ascendancy, gives about 30-40% MORE dps than scion ( note that deadeye bonuses don't go in the tooltip so the tooltip is much lower than scion but effectively is the double )

herald of ash+hatred is the best but must use overcharged to gain the power charges
if you want to use skyforth you can also add discipline and some aura nodes

not worth to run curses, deadeye can't reach always 100% pierce so herald of ash with the 20% radius from deadeye is insane and the only and best choice

my friend has 11k es and 200k hideout dps with this build but 10%evasion, deadeye

if you try KB, then you won't be able to change to another build, it's simply the best

for example with this gem links i can kill each of the vinktar square boss phases in 1-2 seconds in a raw and they don't even move away from my frost wall because i kill them so quickly, with 194iiq/430iir

Thanks for respond.
Last edited by BALRIM on Jun 22, 2016, 6:21:57 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info