New Support skill: Carry Totem Around

It would be a support skill for totem's skills.
when you summon the totem, it is summoned in from of you and you lift it. (cast animation).
So you can carry the totem around.
How i imagine it:

STEVEDORE (or Carry Totem Around)
support skill
Attribute: strength
keywords:Totem, Support
per 1% quality: 0,5% decrease in movement speed penalty

Summoned totem will be carried around
35% decrease on movement speed
30% decrease damage
You can summon only one totem
You cannot cast while carrying
You cannot attack while carrying

each level decrease 1% of damage penalty
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Most people think of skills that are too strong, are too strong in a combination with something else or wouldn't work.

Than very few people come up with things that are underpowered (and very few that are actually good and balanced)

This one seems like an underpowered skill for me, because:
- you can't cast as long as the totem follows you
- you can't attack as long as the totem follows you
- you can only have on Totem
- - that Totem is also weakened

I can't come up with a Single Totem build that doesn't get supported with other casts nor attacks that would be superior to a multi Totem build.

So I guess you want to use non-Totem-summons with it. Still don't get it how a following Totem would be superior to two manually casted Totems.

Are you stuck with a Summoner that has one maximum Totem?

An answer to why you want that gem and what build you have in mind might help.
What happens if you do that with flame dash totems or lightning warp totems.

Obligatory Do you even lift? What would Arnold do?

Anyway, damage should increase. If you bench press a totem, it should get more awesome.

PS. If I summon a giant tortoise pet, I should be able to put a totem on top of it.
Never underestimate what the mod community can do for PoE if you sell an offline client.
Last edited by Vhlad on Nov 28, 2015, 4:20:40 PM
Interesting. Could be fun.

Since summoners was brought up...How about a support gem called Zombiefy or Minionify Totem? The totem runs around like a minion would. Sounds entertaining.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
"
mark1030 wrote:

Since summoners was brought up...How about a support gem called Zombiefy or Minionify Totem? The totem runs around like a minion would. Sounds entertaining.

Yes this is good. But tortoisify totem is better.
Never underestimate what the mod community can do for PoE if you sell an offline client.
lmfao, OP you got me in tears!!! Maybe we can get something to allow me to carry my zombies around in my arms as well, or throw my srs with my hands! lol
"
justinmm1988 wrote:
lmfao, OP you got me in tears!!! Maybe we can get something to allow me to carry my zombies around in my arms as well, or throw my srs with my hands! lol

Zombie baby carrier?

Lob Raging Spirits? Carry your raging spirits around in a backpack and throw them at mobs?

How about Wear Trap. That way when you get hit the trap goes off.

Sorry OP this one is funny.

Wolf
I'll take "Swords" for two hundred Alex.
-Faux Sean Connery
Last edited by Lightning_Wolf on Nov 29, 2015, 1:09:09 PM
"
mark1030 wrote:

That cracked me up so badly!
I usually do not read popular posts again after i made a comment on it, unless it's one of my own. I wish to have a Black robed Grim Reaper micro set in game one day, grant my wish, GGG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info