Possible MTX Suggestions.

Hi, I am not sure if this has been suggested before (quite possibly so since I feel it is a popular theme in MTX), but...

Is it possible to have the following done in Ghostflame effect: (In order of priority/preference)

Summon Flame Golem
Herald of Ash
A Ghostflame Skin Transfer for pets (I understand this is a lot of work so it may not make the cut)

Cyclone (Not necessarily Ghostflame but possibly Green)

Now, I know that the artists and designers at GGG need to eat and pay the bills, so here's my suggestion on how to go about making this endeavor a reality.

You guys can release the above MTX as a "Ghostflame Skill Bundle" and I can guarantee you guys no matter the cost, I WILL BUY IT. I really want a Ghostflame Summon Flame Golem and Herald of Ash because I feel it would go really well with my Verdant Armour Set. I simply do not like the red/normal flame colors standing out.

Again, I do not know if this has been suggested but I feel like it is such a popular-looking skin effect that I feel it should be warranted a consideration.

Thank you for your time and effort in designing such an amazing and most importantly FREE TO PLAY game. Keep up the amazing work!
Hi

Necrotic explosive arrow mtx and a necrotic/ghostflame aura/skin like mtx for golems.

With GGG current set up on mtxe's I doubt it would be possible to apply mtxe's to pets presently perhaps if a mtx inventory, example: terraria's( great simple inventory screen), could be added to the game but that would probably take quite a bit financially BUT mtxe's being sold helps pay the bills at GGG, hmmm,BBBUUUUT if GGG ever could add a mtx inventory it would make the management of mtxe's easier aaaannnndddd could allow more complicated future mtxes= more moolah:)

cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)
Last edited by Finkenstein on Dec 7, 2015, 3:56:01 PM
Time to post a reply!

Seeing as how they revealed Herald of Ash Ghostflame right after I posted this topic, it's time to keep the dream alive and wish for a Ghostflame Flame Golem!!!

Who's with me?!
DISCHARGE MTX PLS ! rainbow colours or neon colours or a mushroom cloud or confetti explosion (for new year) or SOMETHING PLZZZZ i would totally buy it right away :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info