Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Fastest clearspeed standard build?

Been out of the loop for awhile. Going to play the new league coming up and wanted to try a high risk, high reward character in standard with top end clearspeed in exchange for survivability loss (Glass cannon.) What spec does that best atm? Just looking for people's opinions. Thanks.
Mess with the best, die like the rest.
Thor Rainbow nuke?
find the gorge clearspeed run thread to see whats at the top. im pretty sure theres a buzzsaw build in there (elemental spectral throw), poison arrow build, probably a rainbow nuke but thats super expensive, and one or two other CoC builds im sure
wander coc crit reave/vaal reave these are the best builds if you need fast clearspeed bro but beware they are weak against physical damage and in some cases they are pretty expensive btw you ll get used to pretty much one shotted from map bosses in high level maps so fast clearspeed builds are not the best I think go for something solid like decent dps with the option of not getting one shotted
Last edited by blocker2 on Nov 27, 2015, 5:04:33 PM
Perm or temp? I can't understand what you wrote

but it sounds like your looking for vaal spark.

if your playing standard and have 200+ exalts to spare CI reaver or SRS is probably still the fastest clear speed builds not counting CoC crap.
Prophecy @ WizKid - 94 BV Pathfinder
Prophecy @ SmackDown - 93 TS Assassin
Essence @ Wallbang - 93 Crit Lacerate Elementalist
Breach @ GodoftheBreach - 94 BF Inquisitor
Legacy @ BradPitt - 92 LL Ele Wander Inquisitor
It will most likely be crit vaal spark with dual daggers, call of the brotherhood and chill of corruption.
Trying to satisfy the whole PoE community is like telling a nymphomaniac to only have sex once in a week.

I think that's fairly accurate. :')
If you're looking at going full glass cannon, then any skill with high coverage or move speed will get the job done, especially without some kind of budget in mind.

So... almost anything that isn't single-target melee, excepting Flicker Strike.

Ice Nova witch build is very fast clearing. Warp into packs, dual curse, freeze and shatter them to rubble.

Pledge of Hands, Carcase Jack, Atziri boots etc..

Zivko has put up a nice build that I've tried out.

A little risky, but very satisfying.

"
joebagz wrote:
Perm or temp? I can't understand what you wrote

but it sounds like your looking for vaal spark.

if your playing standard and have 200+ exalts to spare CI reaver or SRS is probably still the fastest clear speed builds not counting CoC crap.

Well I did say "upcoming league" but i also said standard. I guess i meant, for the upcoming, temp, standard league :P Sorry if that wasn't too clear.

It would need to be semi-budget, since it will be in the 3m league.

Crit Vaal Spark sounds fun, but what other spells do you use besides vaal spark? In order to get charges.
Mess with the best, die like the rest.
I would still say that Havocs latest run to 100 (Low life vaal spark) is one of the fastest, if not the fastest.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info