OMG Supporter pack HYPE!!!!!!

Hulk walked into my bedroom this morning and dumped a biiiiig barrel full of skulls on my head whilst I was asleep..... I obviously awoke with a bit of a start and thought that "its not Christmas yet".

I tried to ask him what it was about but he shouted from the top of his lungs, leapt and struck the wall smashing through it.

In a bit of a daze ( as one particular skull (of a laaaarge roah) hit me on the temple) I questioned kiwi, who in her usually cryptic manner, bounced up and down and whistled away about something to do with what I thought were support gems.

I then came to work and his a bored spot with nothing to do so decided to check the poe website....

I am now so hype that I am thinking about quitting my job just so as I can stand in my hideout with Hulk and Kiwi and just stare into the lion head portal :D

GG GGG!!!
Existence is infinite, a weave of live and dead, beyond the understanding of the many mortal threads.
Embrace death to honour the lost, no fear in life no matter the cost. With one of all we are and all of one we trust, throughout past, present and future...... be just.
k
"
Djae wrote:
k
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
Djae wrote:
k
C-c-combo breaker.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
C-c-combo breaker.

lol
Never change, LeHeup.

It'll be a sad day if you do.
"You go on pretending that you own the universe,
And we'll all be here watching as you're falling down to Earth."
every time LeHeup scares me with a thread like this, I take a look at

to remind myself he is not crazy.
he's a genius.
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
the last supporter packs portal looks freaking badass, i wish i could have it but its so expencive to get the pack and i dont have the money to afford it, eaitherway my computer will soon die anyways so i will need to some up some for that, but seriously tho... is that 2d art effect on thos portals? it looks a bit messed up
I usually do not read popular posts again after i made a comment on it, unless it's one of my own. I wish to have a Black robed Grim Reaper micro set in game one day, grant my wish, GGG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info