Ascendancy Portals

I hate to be "that guy" but having bought the Ascendant Support Pack I am a little disappointed. Specifically, and solely, in the portals. From the way they enter to their size and style, it just seems a bit extemporaneous. The way the portals overlap when around a map device was the clincher to me writing this.

It just feels so overwhelmingly crowded! You can't even see where your map device is. The way the portals enter the map seems like a band-aid solution to what could have been a much more sleek entrance.

Maybe I just expected too much?
Intel i7 6700K @ 4 GHz
Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB DDR4 3200
ASRock Z170 OC Formula LGA 1151 Intel Z170
2x ASUS GeForce GTX 980 Ti STRIX 6GB 384-Bit GDDR5
Haha holy shit, those are ridiculously over sized. I love the green portal offered up this round but yeah that one is way over the top.
Guild Leader - LÉGÄCY

POE is happy good luck fun time for great imperialistic leaders!
i just made a thread about this did not see your thread up man or i would of comented hear first .

Totaly agree , WAY oversized , they just look totaly out of place.

like why the fuck do they overlap so much at the top ? and they don't even overlap in a way that makes sence ?

Like look at the horns they clip thourgh each other like crazy , Is it supose to be a MC echer drawing ? No it can't be cuz the prespectives makes sence thare .

It's a jumbeled mess , and needs to be fixed .
Just a sec let me grab a beer...@#*@ Ok how did I die this time

Learn the rules, it's the only way to exploit them.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info