Scion ascendency class?

so we know scion is gonna get 1 acendency class yes? but how will it look like, well according to what people say/joke about, it will be a whole bunch of jewel slots and increased jewel effect, well i can agree that would solve the problem but than again, that wouldent really make scion very unique, so heres an example of how scion will look like: scions tree will be slightly larger to others, scion will focus heavily on increased elemental damage and overall elemental immunity, cuz no class likes to take a big chunk of elemental damage or get perma frozen suffer heavy ignite damage *unless you are righteous fire marauder ofcourse) and taking that increased damage from shock effect isent really that fun eaither, you could probably immagine scion being a global elemental user focusing on duel wielding block capable weapons able to get alot of elemental damage and functioning well with dualstrike and spectral throw, in addition scion can path between overall projectile nodes, aoe nodes, or like i said, elemental nodes, this can basicly stack up with anything allowing scion to become a defencive elemental user, quite basic i know, but thats all you need, in addition you can find a few additional jewel slots with their appropriate powerup stats. so if i would to be a scion, focusing on jewels split defences, duel wielding weapons and elemental damage, also i forgot to mention you could probably use lightning strike with this, as it scales with elemental damage phys damage and projectile damage in addition with hitting hard and covering a large area. i can see a viable way for scion to prove usable nomatter what you go for with minor split paths
edit: it might be possible to give scion the ability to allow any gem color to be socketed into any slot like a tabula rasa
I usually do not read popular posts again after i made a comment on it, unless it's one of my own. I wish to have a Black robed Grim Reaper micro set in game one day, grant my wish, GGG
Last edited by VoidExilePoE on Nov 25, 2015, 2:25:39 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info