Skills do no damage

Good Morning,

I am playing a dual flame totem witch and used freeze pulse or storm call to break containers all over the place.

I also sometime used those skills when the ennemy had a sliver of health left, but I realized that they recently stopped doing any damage and stopped showing damage in the tool tip.

Here is freeze pulse and storm call tooltip:

http://imgur.com/rhR2xZy

Any reason what causes this?

Thanks
Last edited by Kefflin on Nov 25, 2015, 7:23:03 AM
look at the ancestral bond keystone in your passive tree and what is written on it
Ign: LavaMosse
TimeZone: GMT+2
Ah... I guess I should have checked that!

Thanks a lot!
It won't help much for barrels, but I've sometimes used Summon Raging Spirits on my totem builds. Since it's a summon rather than a skill causing the damage, it will still allow you to do some dps while you wait for your totems to do their thing.

Might be more gimmicky than anything, but it helps to pass the time in a semi-useful way.
Legacy SC IGN: Octora
Standard SC IGN: Octyte
You could also use self-cast spells with curse on hit to curse mobs. If you don't like manual cursing or for whatever reason.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
traps, mines and minions will still deal damage
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
Skills will still break breakables too.

Lightning Warp is your best barrel breaker if you do this.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1394759 - Suggestion for beginner tutorial.
Keep in mind that Ancestral Bond only prevents you from damaging things. You can still hit things, and gain benefit from that.
Probably the most powerful is Culling Strike, which does care about damage, but still kills things you hit if they're at or below 10% of max life, but any on-hit effect will still function. You can still critically strike, as well, since you still have critical strike chance. The damage multiplier won't have anything to work with, but any of you're on-crit effects still happens. And as mentioned above, hitting is all it takes to destroy barrels, damage or no.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info