Staff ground slam crit question!

Okay so Ive been playing bout 6 months now probably a bit longer. Time to start making my own builds I figured. So I'm trying staff crit ground slam build. My question is should it be run with an aura like anger? Or could I run the blood magic keystone? Any advice or construvtive criticism greatly appreciated! Thanks!
My Youtube channel! Path of Exile bits and pieces!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqGfyRQ8fKN8-NxC-s_urqA
Last edited by fight4anarchy on Nov 24, 2015, 12:32:50 AM
crit marauder.. where u will find those crit nodes? coz there are not too manny near... just go for regular build if u want gs... will be better probably.
"
crit marauder.. where u will find those crit nodes? coz there are not too manny near... just go for regular build if u want gs... will be better probably.
wth are you talking about, crit nodes for staves are all over the marauder and Templar tree area, many of them are very strong.
"
My question is should it be run with an aura like anger? Or could I run the blood magic keystone? Any advice or constructive criticism greatly appreciated! Thanks!
Anger would be a small damage increase. Run hatred and grace to reserve 100% of your mana. If you don't get IR or dont like grace you can run herald of ash and herald of ice with hatred to reserve all of your mana and just run the skill with a blood magic gem. If you were to go bm you would miss out on quite a bit of dps but you would have a quite a bit more life.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info