So here's an interesting statistic for you

Average posts per thread (for selected forums)

Scion: 17.76
General Discussion: 15.76
Off-topic: 13.83

Witch: 11.06
Marauder: 10.65
Ranger: 10.06
Gameplay Help & Discussion: 9.71
Shadow: 9.70
Feedback & Suggestions: 9.43
Duelist: 9.35
Templar: 8.15

Scion forums must be an interesting place to hang out.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Nov 22, 2015, 2:26:00 AM
Wait, Scion > GD? What the hell?
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
My thoughts exactly.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Probably something to do with many users simply gave up on these forums.
Stunned.
scion has by far the least total threads because it was the last big forum added (remember there was no scion before the release)

all the other forums have a ton threads, and many probably dating back to way back into original closed beta (and I assume many few-post threads).

scion is relatively new and most talk there is just build guides that tend to run many, many pages and posts deep. ie, a forum that adhered to a well-defined standard from its inception, unlike other forums in this 'study'

there, mystery solved ;)

Last edited by grepman on Nov 22, 2015, 3:23:57 AM
Scion saw a huge spike in popularity when jewels got introduced (and GGG made her shut the fuck up), that might be the reason why her forum is so active...
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Last edited by Xavderion on Nov 22, 2015, 4:23:53 AM
"
Xavderion wrote:
Scion saw a huge spike in popularity when jewels got introduced (and GGG made her shut the fuck up), that might be the reason why her forum is so active...

thanks, Captain
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info