2 questions about Ascendancy

First of all, I have to say this looks like another amazing expansion which will add a lot to the game. With what info we've seen so far though, I have a couple questions(well, a lot more than that really, but most of the others are probably things that can't/won't be answered for a while, so I'll limit it to these for now):

1. Is the Goddess that Izaro worships the same one as Charan's swords?

2. Will Regret orbs work with the Ascendancy Points as well or will there be some other way to reset those points?
For your second question, i think i saw Jonathan in one of the videos use passive respec points to reallocate subclass passives.
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
I do believe regret orbs will work.
More importantly, will we be able to withdraw our current specialization and choose another of the 3 available ones if we want to rebuild a character completely (after reset for example)

With the introductio of the bandit choice recipe that lets us re-choose our bandit options this game has always been about being able to re-do all choices. Nothing was premanent.
As I see it now, these 3 specializations will be permanent... Which is rather NOT good.
Meta-game holds no value - Play with what you like!
"
Ycan wrote:
More importantly, will we be able to withdraw our current specialization and choose another of the 3 available ones if we want to rebuild a character completely (after reset for example)

With the introductio of the bandit choice recipe that lets us re-choose our bandit options this game has always been about being able to re-do all choices. Nothing was premanent.
As I see it now, these 3 specializations will be permanent... Which is rather NOT good.

My assumption is you would have to beat the labyrinth in normal difficulty again and when you get to the alter to choose a sub class you just choose a different one. I might be wrong though.
"
Ycan wrote:

Agreed. It would be nice to know how this works. I guess that subclass can be respecced in some (expensive?) way...
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
morbo wrote:
Agreed. It would be nice to know how this works. I guess that subclass can be respecced in some (expensive?) way...

Or one of the goals of subclasses is nudging permaleague people into levelling more alts, if you have a good collection of items and gems (and in perma you most likely do), it's a cinch to get a whole different char after every full respec. Devs probably aren't fans of that, as it reduces the time it takes for you to get bored of new content.

I'd personally prefer them fully permanent but most would probably not agree.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info