UGH SERVERS

Disconected at least 3 times had to reload multiple times as it just froze, and then finally got a frozen rip with 5 minutes left, all told I think i got to play descent for 30 -35 minutes of the hour kinda sucks as I have missed a lot of the races because of the timing on them and my work schedule. I had really wanted to push for the soultaker this time around for the alt art aspect of it, but I guess it just really isn't possible unless you take part in most of the races. Ie set your life to revolve around the race times which isn't feasible for a lot of people. I really thought that the races were going to be a bit more doable but I guess not, its too bad too because it brought a lot of fun and excitment to the game that just won't be there now that there is no possible way to make it worthwhile.
"
edgewood wrote:
Disconected at least 3 times had to reload multiple times as it just froze, and then finally got a frozen rip with 5 minutes left, all told I think i got to play descent for 30 -35 minutes of the hour kinda sucks

That's not normal, post a WinMTR report in the tech support forums imo.

While point rewards are 2-3x easier than normal to achieve this season, the higher ones still require either a significant time investment or a lot of skill or a lot of experience.
Necropolis: 95
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info