Weaponmaster

Imagine it, you are the exile who vowed never to touch another weapon in a fatal accident before you where exiled. You grab your facebreakers and head out, the entire time there are weapons floating around you as you approach your foes.

You never needed to touch a weapon, you are a weaponmaster.

The blades rotate around you, slicing your foes left and right, you punch your way through your enemies, a bloody mess trails the ground as your ghostly weapons spin and spin. And just as you kill your foe who dared to get near you, suddenly a weapon floats in mid air and follows you... now that weapon as well chases after foes and attacks them as your weapons around you spin and spin...slicing everything in your path.

You are fast, your evasion makes it hard for anything to even touch you, spells move in slow motion as you easily dodge them. You punch another foe, crushing their skull. Any enemy or Rhoa who manages to come near you are instantly chained and slowed by a terrible curse, weapons that lay dormant around you hover and come to life chasing after foes in a ghostly horror.

You never have to touch a weapon, you are a weaponmaster.

A clever spellcaster, once a powerful mage...now a skeletal abomination decides to use the little intellect to cast afar at you, you quickly silence them with ghostly blades of eterhal, hitting them in a session and ending them. The weapons are everywhere now, everytime a weapon falls it instantly floats, it is as if the souls of your fallen enemies are being forced to obey you for a limited time. You are feared, yet, you hold no weapon other than your fists. Weapons are everywhere...yet.....you never ever...had to touch a weapon.

You are the weaponmaster.
Sounds like an animate weapon build. Good RP.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

I think might also be trying to build up blade vortex hype.
made me think of the "of animation" tempest that animate weapons any weapon that drops. Was pretty damn cool!
"
Stormquake wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

I think might also be trying to build up blade vortex hype.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info