Aussies! It's official Huntsman season!

I found the biggest white tail spider in my sock drawer the other day.

It was about....

|----------|

^^ that big.

Which may or may not be very big depending on your screen resolution/browser zoom. I burned all my socks. And my drawers. And then my house.
Contact us at support@grindinggear.com!
"

It was about....

|----------|

^^ that big.

Which may or may not be very big depending on your screen resolution/browser zoom. I burned all my socks. And my drawers. And then my house.

Huntsman Spider
While-tailed spider

They're not really comparable Sarah, I'd probably be more scared of the massive thing that hangs out on toilet paper and wrestles with snakes. Although in saying that, the white tail fills me with a sense of dread that the Huntsman doesn't. Probably because I've never encountered a Huntsman before, and also possibly because white tails are aggressive, evil, sinister, hellspawn-spiders. They even look menacing, and will run at you if you look in their direction.
Need some help? Contact us at support@grindinggear.com

Queen of Padlocks
"

Huntsman Spider
While-tailed spider

One thing you should note about these pictures is that the person is actually willing to touch the Huntsman, where the other person is staying away from the tiny Whitetail..

"

It was about....

|----------|

^^ that big.
Is this just body size, or overall? Cause overall that's pretty normal. The biggest I've seen was at the old GGG office and had the body length of roughly..

|--------------------|

That may or may not have been the reason we moved offices...
Please contact support@grindinggear.com if you need any help.
Last edited by Jared_GGG on Nov 23, 2015, 4:06:10 PM
I think the biggest white tail I've ever seen was about this big (not including legs):

|---------------|

And I never went in the garden shed again.

"
Jared_GGG wrote:
One thing you should note about these pictures is that the person is actually willing to touch the Huntsman, where the other person is staying away from the tiny Whitetail..

This is a good point; the person who that finger belongs to got a lot closer to a white tail than I would be comfortable with.
Need some help? Contact us at support@grindinggear.com

Queen of Padlocks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info