Hump's Tanky Incinerator(All Map Bosses 68-82, Atziri Viable)

Hi, I'm Hump. This is my Incinerator Tank.

Idea of this build is i'm a big fan of the Kaom lore, he seems like the evil hero every game needs. Heroic, strong....an asshole, sorta like me. Incinerate is a very fun skill, and extremely buffed recently. I think its in a good place right now, I never made a sucsessful crit caster but I guess incinerate is about the same level of damage as any other crit spell.....I guess. Anyways, here's the playstyle for it:

PLAYSTYLE: Warp infront of a pack and hold right-click. Done.

Gems
: I use I few gem combos to ease the playstyle, maybe more improvements can be made but ohwell, seems fine for now:

4L:Increase Duration, Enduring Cry, Immortal Call, Vaal Molten Shell. All lvl 20. Enduring cry for charges, Imm call for those risky moments when you need to back off from all the damage(or opening strongboxes and hoping you survive the lag!) Vaal Molten for bosses, takes em down alot faster.

3L: Lightining Warp, Less Duration, Faster Casting. Easy, safe movement, increases clear speed tremendously.

4L: Cast When Damage Taken, Enffeble, Flammability, Blood Rage. CWDT is 1, Curses are 5, BR is 1. I use windscream so both curses are great, defense and offensive. Can which to whatever curses you want, easy to change. With flam and fire pen on links, they get to 0 fire res I believe, which boosts damage a ton. Blood rage cuz frenzy charges.

1 Unset Ring: Has Arctic Armour in it.

6L: Incinerate, Empower, Greator Multiple Projectiles, Faster Projectiles, Spell Echo. For the 6th I switch from Life leech, fire pen or item quanity gem, depends on the map. For Bosses, I take out GMP and add Slower Projectiles. Since incinerate scales heavily off level so that explains empower. Most dont use Faster Projectiles because they think its a wasted slot(doesnt bring dps alot), I use it for the fact it reachs farther than without it, Alot farther. Which means you are more likely to kill whatevers coming at you before it touchs you. Leech was nerfed yes but with your regen and the cast speed of incinerate, leech is fine.

0L: I use Kaom's Heart. Live version. The fire dmg is nice and the hp boost is amazing. Reason I picked a staff, I just love KAOMS!!!!

GEAR: You just want armour/hp/resists. That's it, pretty easy.

You want a +3 staff, like mine would be your best option. I bought it for 19ex(was 6L'ed and had only the +3 on it). Other options are Pledge of hands and Searing touch, both work great.

Jewelry, cap your resist and have some hp on them. Get the attributes you need for gems if possible, i went the easy way and used Astramentis.

Spoiler
My Gear

Spoiler
]PASSIVE TREE: https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEBAecDdQQHBLMGDgn2C2EMXw48EFgUIBRNFHEWbxcvGJEZLho4Gj4abBv6HKcfAiSqJbwl3ycvJ-0pLiqNLJwyNDbFNtg26TpSOlg62DwtPfxG10kbU6VVxlXWVw1YY1h3WfNfBF8_Y_1k52hlaPJxhXIPdqx65ny4gKSCB4Kbg8yD24dljM-QVZErmjudrp_LogCkGacIpzCsmK2Nr2yvt7Ystz68n8BmxPbGrsbYz37SIdR81abYJNi92WHZfNtP37_gw-Fz42rkIuw47FXtPO8O8B_xbPGs8kHzm_ZI-tL8S_4K

I hope you enjoy the build, I'll make further improvments to the guide, any questions ask here or ingame. IGN: HumpInFlames

Last edited by Laxxxist on Nov 14, 2015, 12:39:45 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info