Finals Week

Don't know about you fellow P.O.E'ers, but it's finals week for me. Just wondering how finals are affecting you guys, be it stressing you out, or making you more relaxed.
If anything, just say how you're feeling for these finals.
This belongs more in Off topic, but oh well. First exam for me is tomorrow. Hoping it goes well, I cant study that class anymore without my brain wanting to implode right now.

"Look at it this way: The longer it takes before you get your key or the game goes to open beta, the better the game will be when you finally get to play!"

quote from Garr0t

its 12:11 am, i just got home from work, i have a final in 6 hours, i have not had the time to study, i need sleep, so yeah ima watch 2 hours of poe gameplay :)
hc character deaths
1. Squish_This lvl 19 witch 12/15/2011 death by lag
2. DPyeS lvl 13 witch 12/18/2011 death by mega lag
3. i_stab_you lvl 27 duelist death by bloodrage and reflects (current default character)
current hc character i_smash_you level 8+ marauder
sigh...

I haven't had a final in 29 years now. Always did like the last final - party time for the rest of the week :-)
Just finished finals for law school. 10 hour study days for ~2-3 weeks sucked. No POE, however now that it is finished, I can go back to playing.
Thanks Buzzyyboyy

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info