[2.2]HC Viable Vaal Righteous Fire Flameblast Scion (Living Bomber)

i would probably drop anger and add dual cruse flammability + warlords as auras.

swap lifeleech gem and add the new more spelldmg gem, maybe even iron will, depends on the gear.

for flameblast i would do the same.

searing touch + 5-6l chest seems nice too, may lower the VRF dmg a bit, but it would increase the clearspeed inbetween the packs with more links for flameblast (or magma orb which gets buffed significantly)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi-NL9JevOxF-6W3n-a7o-w

My Youtube channel with builds, unique and mechanic discussions etc
I've now respecced a level 86 Witch into my CI version of Vaal Righteous Fire, and have to say that I'm not sure the build is working so well right now. Vaal Righteous Fire kills everything except bosses but the soul generation is a bit lacking (with one Sacrificial Harvest and Flesh + Spirit) so I find myself using Flameblast quite a lot - at which point I'm asking myself if I could just make a better Flameblast build instead ; ). Maybe I need more practice - this is definitely a difficult build to play - and maybe I need just more Sacrificial Harvests.

I'm running Vaal Righteous Fire with Increased AoE instead of Elemental Prolif + Chance to Ignite. After having tried both I think now that both versions are on about the same level with regards to soul generation and reach but this way I can run Vaal RF in a four-link and Flameblast in a five-link (since I'm using it so much).

It is, though, a very nice build to run through low-level maps with open layout and high mob density.

By the way, since monsters nowadays reach my character very fast anyway I'm running Blasphemy + Warlord's Mark for ES and mana leech (along with Arctic Armour + Discipline via two reduced reservation nodes).
scroogetemplar / scroogewitch / scroogemarauder

Freezing Pulser (safe + affordable): https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1529856
Last edited by scrooge999 on Dec 13, 2015, 3:17:28 PM
bumb for update?
"
scrooge999 wrote:
I've now respecced a level 86 Witch into my CI version of Vaal Righteous Fire, and have to say that I'm not sure the build is working so well right now. Vaal Righteous Fire kills everything except bosses but the soul generation is a bit lacking (with one Sacrificial Harvest and Flesh + Spirit) so I find myself using Flameblast quite a lot - at which point I'm asking myself if I could just make a better Flameblast build instead ; ). Maybe I need more practice - this is definitely a difficult build to play - and maybe I need just more Sacrificial Harvests.

I'm running Vaal Righteous Fire with Increased AoE instead of Elemental Prolif + Chance to Ignite. After having tried both I think now that both versions are on about the same level with regards to soul generation and reach but this way I can run Vaal RF in a four-link and Flameblast in a five-link (since I'm using it so much).

It is, though, a very nice build to run through low-level maps with open layout and high mob density.

By the way, since monsters nowadays reach my character very fast anyway I'm running Blasphemy + Warlord's Mark for ES and mana leech (along with Arctic Armour + Discipline via two reduced reservation nodes).

Was thinking about blasphemy warlords instead of flammability but still not sold on it. I need to level a character to be able to test this build again and hopefully post some good improvements here.
You should take Pain Attunement with this build because when Vaal Righteous Fire does the damage to the enemies you are at low life thus it would give the 30% more damage.
How about bandits?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info