Can i get Atziri Disfavour from The Battle Born Div Card and The Cataclysm Card gave 20%Q?

It is only obtainable from uber or possible is it still possible to get it with the battle born div card?
Cant really find 100% confirm answer in the forums or reddit but i've seen ppl mention that atziri item cant be obtained from div cards.
Anyone know? GGG can answer?

Have anyone tested and can confirm if The Cataclysm div card gave you 21 level spell WITH or WITHOUT 20% Quality? It is very important.

Is it possible to get The Taming from Hope div card? Any info?

Blind Venture can obtain Warband only rings and legacy too or cannot get Warbands ring from Blind Venture?

Thanks. Wish GGG can help with classification.

The rule of thumb for random reward cards is 'if it's possible at all to chance it - you can get it with cards', that means you can get items from past temporary leagues because those are chanceable via Zana's device. However, creature-specific drops can't be gotten that way, so that means no warband or atziri uniques.

Cataclysm won't give you a 20%Q gem, it would say so.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Last edited by raics on Nov 9, 2015, 4:29:28 AM
Also, as far as I'm aware, there's no possible way to get new Legacy items once they're been made Legacy. Trading from other players is the only way.
A nice option I found was getting a 20% Vaal skill by Gemcutter's Promise.
Eh, no answer?

When GGG needed they never come to help, i don't think it's big secret or something, so someone from GGG can help with those question:

* Can i get Atziri Disfavour from The Battle Born Div Card?

* The Cataclysm div card gave you 21 level spell WITH or WITHOUT 20% Quality?

* Is it possible to get The Taming from Hope div card?

* Blind Venture can give Warband only rings and other legacy?

Chris, please!
No answer? What more do you want? I am trying really hard to not sound sarcastic in this post, but the questions you ask are answered right here.

"
raics wrote:
The rule of thumb for random reward cards is 'if it's possible at all to chance it - you can get it with cards', that means you can get items from past temporary leagues because those are chanceable via Zana's device. However, creature-specific drops can't be gotten that way, so that means no warband or atziri uniques.

"ran out of high teir maps to leave on the ground - people kept taking the higher teirs" - Da Pagionator
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T31clJn_oNQ
"
raics wrote:

Missed your post, thanks for help.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info