What is the most fun build to casually go through the game with?

Was looking for a fun build to casually go through the game with. I really enjoy split arrow ranger but I am playing with my friends with that build and I don't want to play without them on that character. So I was wondering what is a really fun build a beginner like me can casually finish the game with?
If by casual u mean clear speed isn't the priority, an rf cloner worked well in 1.3. Life based summoner seems to work well in 2.0.
Finish the game on normal? Any.
Finish the game on merciless? Not any - longer explanation needed, as build on itself is not enough. :P

If you want to go casually, there is no need to restrict yourself from having fun and playing around with your own build. You most probably will be able to finish the game anyways. :_)

But if you really want a strong, safe build, Poison Arrow is so far the most popular option.
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
"
Ragaroon wrote:
If by casual u mean clear speed isn't the priority, an rf cloner worked well in 1.3. Life based summoner seems to work well in 2.0.
well clear speed not being a priority isnt really true. i'd still like to have decent clear speed, because im assuming if you can clear pretty well its more fun
Any CoC build.

Fun... check
Viable... check (infinite flasks OP - don't necessarily need defense from tree or other gear)
Clearspeed/flashy... check
Cheap... check (most work with a tabula + dagger or tabula + wand)
Theorycrafter/Build Creator for PORTAL guild
@BlightScourge -> guide @ view-thread/1382667 (Retired till Mjolner is fixed)
Lvl 94 Crit Mjolner Marauder
twitch.tv/savagewolves
Facebreaker then.
It honestly depends entirely on what you find fun, and if you have any Uniques/Currency to supplement the character with.

If you're wanting to keep all your currency for your "Main" character, and start this one basically entirely fresh, then that will limit your options fairly substantially as a a lot of the easy-fun builds are item dependent.

Dexterity: Poison Arrow
Intelligence: Elreon Jewellery + Lifesprigs and just spam all the things
Strength: Facebreakers are fairly cheap (Non Legacy versions, at least) and it's fun to explode things with your fists.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info