Any Advise for changing a facebreaker Nightmare Bascinet aegus build to something else?

Hello,

I have come back to the game after a bit of a break, and I still enjoy playing my Shield Marauder. I did change up his infernal strike with ice crash and have been very happy with my play style. But I wonder if there is anything different I can do with him to make him better, or different without changing him up too much.

Here are my current items :
Spoiler

My skill tree is :
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEAAecEhwSzBS0GOQkzC2EM9xQgFE0VIBiRGbQaPhpVHpQhYCmlLYMvzDJONug8BT0PPfxAoESeRmlHfk1GT31QR1FgU7tVqVcNWGNfP2EhYuxlTWhlaPJqAXKpdO108XZ_dqx5OXrve4x82X7gfuKAVoKbhMSE2YTvhymMz4-Zl7SaO55Xns2f36IApzCplayvrY2vbK-ntoq8n702vqe_1cBmwL_BgsQVxPbGrsbYz37RNtIh2WHaweIs5FHp1eoY7w7vfPAf8i_zBvOb9kj3Mvuq_Es=?accountName=Rainbowfire&characterName=ShadeofShield

The hard part about my build is with no weapon and no armor, it makes changing up all that much very hard.

My kill speed is not bad, and my ability to survive is really high (except on some maps).

Is there anything easy I can do to keep the shield and block concept but maybe add a weapon that will do as well as facebreaker with no weapon?

or is this build about the best I can do at the moment with this gear and character?

Thanks,

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info