MTX request !updated!

update: i see youve added vanishing dye for armours, is there any way you guys can make this also work on aura and herald gems? I cant express enough how happy that would make me :D Plz GGG, for the love of aesthetics, we simply must have it, its the key to unlock the potential of the art.

::::original post:::::

hey

so a few times Ive posted about not liking how heralds look, and theres been a fair few others in same position. Actually all auras are situational if they look right or not. Could we have a small 'hide aura' mtx? You use it on an aura or herald gem and it turns off its graphics basically so we can chose what ones we want to see?

If it cost 100 points for a pack of 4 Id buy them, maybe multiple packs.

this is one of the many things were dealing with atm, I like clarity and wrath keeps itself to itself, those massive glowing balls tho... I think if the visual part of your character is meant to be where you sell the game then surely it makes sense to give people a way to stop them hating how things look with crazy flashy graphics that obscure the mtxs theyre using?

I literally turn heralds off every time Im stood in my hideout for any amount of time, thats how much they bug me. Im not sure how theyve managed to be more over the top than putting a glowy head thing on a glowy power ranger hat but they manage it. And some people love that, thats fine, they dont have to buy the mtx.
Last edited by Snorkle_uk on Dec 9, 2015, 1:44:51 AM
I'm with you Snorkle. The heralds visuals have been an issue since they were first introduced and if you are a shield user it's even more prominent.

If they can't be fixed a way to hide them would be the next best thing.
Guild Leader - LÉGÄCY

POE is happy good luck fun time for great imperialistic leaders!
ya, i mean its one of those things where weve had these topics before and theres people who have said flat out that they love how they look and they would riot if they were 'nerfed'. Thats fair play, everyones got their tastes and you cant ruin the fun for those people I think.

But if we can pay to hide any aura or herald we chose with an mtx then we can have it both ways and we cna pick and chose what we want to see and when. Invisible dye type features have been a thing in many games, some people just want to turn one little thing 'off' because that does it for them visually. If people are willing to pay for that, thats what the mtx are there for ultimately.

I know what u mean with shields, honestly with that duelist Id probably make HoA AND Hatred invisible, just go with the blood type footprints and bringer, I think that would look a lot more gritty and show off how cool the daresso shield/sundance art is. I think you would care a lot more about skinning your shield with a nice mtx and finding nice boots if you could potentially turn off things you feel get in the way of seeing them properly.
Hi

Heralds and shields= LOLsville, it looks sooooo bad unless you use a es shield then its OK but that means you got to get the skin layer mtx:(

I was thinking what if GGG added a max to the effects(auras, mtxe's) shown on a player? Or, yes, an option to remove certain effects whilst maintaining the spell/skill. I think it would be easier if GGG just added a max to the effects shown on a character instead of a option screen specifically for effects (although I like this option more then setting a max), so if a player put on say 8 effects the first 6 would be shown?

Lol this game has gotten so flashy that I made a character that barely uses any flashy mtxe's or auras now.

cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)
updated

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info