No builds from any classes anywhere?

he guys i prefer to play a witch but nowhere there are builds for the updated passive skill tree. Neither i could find it for any other classes people have a idea where to find because if i watch older movies they hammer on it it is so important to skill well or u will fail end game...
It's a Beta, I would advise you to experiment and come up with your own builds.
I would advise you to experiment and come up with your own builds regardless. Pretty much everything is viable if you put a little thought into it.
That's to say . . . you understand . . . the dusk . . . the strain . . . waiting
I've found minions to be quite fun
minion passives + minion instability keystone passive + mana and energy shield passives

that should be a pretty good / interesting build
"
Darkfyre wrote:
minion passives + minion instability keystone passive + mana and energy shield passives

that should be a pretty good / interesting build

thats my brothers summon witch build right there :)

lvl 50 doing chaos solo :o
i want to focus on Ice since i like it's gameplay although we can go now three ways from start my feeling says right the most but the middle passives look intresting also.
"
chanina wrote:
i want to focus on Ice since i like it's gameplay although we can go now three ways from start my feeling says right the most but the middle passives look intresting also.

fast cast/critical chance and aoe(if using nova or cold snap) is your friend then :)
"
Melonpan wrote:
I would advise you to experiment and come up with your own builds regardless. Pretty much everything is viable if you put a little thought into it.

this is 100% NOT true

if you really need to ask why, you clearly haven't played the game enough
AMD Ryzen 7 5800X
MSI RX 2080
Samsung 980 Pro SSD
32GB GSkill Trident-Z
"
Eep wrote:
"
Melonpan wrote:

this is 100% NOT true

if you really need to ask why, you clearly haven't played the game enough

Pretty much everything within reason.. Sure you can screw your build up on purpose and have it end it being useless, but if you just randomly take some offensive nodes you can use, and some defenses here and there you can do quite well for a long time

And after you play the game for 30ish lvls you`ll have a decent sense of where you wannna go.

I did ice with crit and spell dmg mostly. The killing is nice, but my defense is crap. Now i know :p

And messing up builds can actually give some valluable beta info. If everyone going cookie cutter already 90% of the possibility's that DONT work will make it into live servers later and will only provide more work

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info