A: 2x QS & wis

Heart of Phrecia
A:Rustic sash, 2xalt, trans
C:Chain belt, Alch
Gems: Decoy Tot, Vig Strke, cold snap, flame totem

Lost Cathedral
A:Coral & paua rings
C:2x iron rings
both: 2x aug, 2x trans, Lapis, Amber & Jade amus, Large life & mana; 2x darkwood sceptre, primitive staff

Mortal Tomb
A:2x alch
C:Regal orb, Coral amu, 3x wis, trans
Gems: Added light, added fire, melee splash

Arachnid Tomb
A: 4x alt, trans, 2x aug
C: Chaos, alch
Gems: Leap slam, flame dash, rally cry, light warp
both: 4x whetstones

Tomb of statues
A: 4x alt, 2x aug
C: 2x alch
G: Searing bond, ice nova, stat strike, sweep, firestorm
both: Sapphire ring, Greater life & mana flasks

Frozen abyss
A: 5x fuse, 2x jewl,
C: 2x fuse, 4x jewlr,
b: Chaos, alch, 2x chrom, 4x whet,2x quartz sceptre, long staff

Simian cave
A: 2x scour, alt, 3x trans
C: Chaos, alch, alt
G: Herald of Thund & Ash, endur cry
b:Turq, cit, & agate amus; Ruby & topaz rings

Skeletal Caverns
A: 2x alch, 4x whets; Rustic sash & chain belt, Iron staff, 2x iron scetre
C: 2x alch, 4x scraps; Leather belt, Ringmail boots, coat, gloves; soldier helm
G: FA, WED, Conc eff, FC, Melee phys
b: Grand life & mana flask

Forbidden ruins
A: Regal, 2x fuse, 2x jewlr, 2x chrom, trans
C: 4x fuse, 4x jewlr, 3x chrom

Vault of Guardians
A:2x chaos, 2x alch; Leather & heavy belt
C: Regal, chaos, 2x alch, 2x alt
b: Ruby, topaz & sapphire rings; Chain belt, rustic sash

Hall of Heroes
A: Choas, alch, 2x scour
C: Regal, chaos, alch, 2x aug
g: Hatred, anger, ele weak, warl mark
b: 3x wis, Giant mana & life flasks, Onyx amu

Desecrated Shrine
A: Blessed, 5x alt, 5x trans, 5x aug
C: 2x blessed, 2x chaos, 2x alch

Demonic shrine
C: 2x exalted, etc
Is there any chance we'll get this info provided by GGG or we'll have to screen/note/record or watch streams to make a full list? I screened some but I play as a Templar so can't add anything new to it.
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
Here is the full Ranger list, from a Bows perspective. Only thing missing is melee weapons, Swords in this case. If i have time i'll update the wiki with ~everything for all classes, except gems and weapons. If weapon type has changed from the wiki, lmk. For e.g., Rangers now get the Duelist 1 handed sword progression. No two-handers i believe?

Gems are the same in either chest, so can some people post all the gems for Marauder, Witch, Duelist, and Scion? You need:
Provisions
The Heart of Phrecia
The Mortal Tomb
The Arachnid Tomb
The Tomb of Statues
The Simian Cave
The Skeletal Caverns
The Hall of Heroes
The Demonic Shrine

Ranger

Provisions: Burning Arrow, Split Arrow, Frost Blades, Cleave, Dual Strike, 2 Scroll of Wisdom, Small Mana Flask, Crude Bow, Serrated Arrow Quiver

2n The Phrecia Outskirts
Alluring: 2 Scroll of Wisdom, 2 Quicksilver Flask
Curious: 2 Scroll of Wisdom, Quicksilver Flask, Medium Life Flask, Medium Mana Flask

4n The Heart of Phrecia
Alluring: Poison Arrow, Fire Trap, Ice Shot, Riposte, 2 Alteration Orb, Orb of Transmutation, Rustic Sash
Curious: Poison Arrow, Fire Trap, Ice Shot, Riposte, Alchemy Orb

6n The Lost Cathedral
Alluring: 2 Orb of Transmutation, 2 Orb of Augmentation, Large Life Flask, Large Mana Flask, Jade Amulet, Amber Amulet, Lapis Amulet, Iron Ring, Coral Ring, Paua Ring, Short Bow, Serrated Arrow Quiver
Curious: 2 Orb of Transmutation, 2 Orb of Augmentation, Large Life Flask, Large Mana Flask, Jade Amulet, Amber Amulet, Lapis Amulet, 2 Iron Ring, Short Bow, Serrated Arrow Quiver

8n The Mortal Tomb
Alluring: Added Fire Damage, Added Cold Damage, Lesser Multiple Projectiles, 2 Alchemy Orb
Curious: Added Fire Damage, Added Cold Damage, Lesser Multiple Projectiles, Orb of Transmutation, Regal Orb, 3 Scroll of Wisdom, Coral Amulet

10n The Arachnid Tomb
Alluring: Blink Arrow, Whirling Blades, 4 Blacksmith's Whetstone, 4 Alteration Orb, 2 Orb of Augmentation, Orb of Transmutation
Curious: Blink Arrow, Whirling Blades, 4 Blacksmith's Whetstone, Alchemy Orb, Chaos Orb

12n The Tomb of Statues
Alluring: Rain of Arrows, Lightning Arrow, Reave, 4 Alteration Orb, 2 Orb of Augmentation, Greater Life Flask, Greater Mana Flask, Sapphire Ring
Curious: Rain of Arrows, Lightning Arrow, Reave, 2 Alchemy Orb, Greater Life Flask, Greater Mana Flask, Sapphire Ring

14c The Frozen Abyss
Alluring: 2 Alchemy Orb, Chaos Orb, 4 Blacksmith's Whetstone, 2 Chromatic Orb, 2 Jeweler's Orb, 5 Orb of Fusing, Composite Bow, Serrated Arrow Quiver
Curious: Alchemy Orb, Chaos Orb, 4 Blacksmith's Whetstone, 2 Chromatic Orb, 5 Jeweler's Orb, 2 Orb of Fusing, Composite Bow, Serrated Arrow Quiver

16c The Simian Cave
Alluring: Frenzy, Herald of Ash, Herald of Ice, Arctic Armour, 3 Orb of Transmutation, 2 Scouring Orb, Alteration Orb, Agate Amulet, Citrine Amulet, Turquoise Amulet, Topaz Ring, Ruby Ring
Curious: Frenzy, Herald of Ash, Herald of Ice, Arctic Armour, Alchemy Orb, Chaos Orb, Alteration Orb, Agate Amulet, Citrine Amulet, Turquoise Amulet, Topaz Ring, Ruby Ring

18c The Skeletal Caverns
Alluring: Physical Projectile Attack Damage, Faster Attacks, Weapon Elemental Damage, Melee Physical Damage, 2 Alchemy Orb, 4 Blacksmith's Whetstone, Grand Life Flask, Grand Mana Flask, Recurve Bow, Rustic Sash
Curious: Physical Projectile Attack Damage, Faster Attacks, Weapon Elemental Damage, Melee Physical Damage, 2 Alchemy Orb, 4 Armourer's Scrap, Grand Life Flask, Grand Mana Flask, Leather Belt, Buckskin Tunic, Goathide Boots, Goathide Gloves, Leather Hood

20c The Forbidden Ruins
Alluring: Regal Orb, 2 Alteration Orb, Orb of Transmutation, 2 Chromatic Orb, 2 Jeweler's Orb, 2 Orb of Fusing
Curious: 4 Chromatic Orb, 4 Jeweler's Orb, 4 Orb of Fusing

22c The Vault of the Guardians
Alluring: 2 Alchemy Orb, 2 Chaos Orb, Quicksilver Flask, Ruby Ring, Topaz Ring, Sapphire Ring, Leather Belt, Heavy Belt
Curious: 2 Alchemy Orb, Chaos Orb, Regal Orb, 2 Alteration Orb, Ruby Ring, Topaz Ring, Sapphire Ring, Chain Belt, Rustic Sash

24c The Hall of Heroes
Alluring: Hatred, Grace, Projectile Weakness, Poacher's Mark, Alchemy Orb, Chaos Orb, 2 Scouring Orb, 3 Scroll of Wisdom, Giant Life Flask, Giant Mana Flask, Onyx Amulet
Curious: Hatred, Grace, Projectile Weakness, Poacher's Mark, Alchemy Orb, Chaos Orb, Regal Orb, 2 Orb of Augmentation, 3 Scroll of Wisdom, Giant Life Flask, Giant Mana Flask, Onyx Amulet

26m The Desecrated Shrine
Alluring: Blessed Orb, 5 Orb of Transmutation, 5 Orb of Augmentation, 5 Alteration Orb
Curious: 2 Blessed Orb, 2 Alchemy Orb, 2 Chaos Orb

29m The Demonic Shrine
Alluring: Cyclone, Tornado Shot, 2 Exalted Orb, 2 Chromatic Orb, 2 Jeweler's Orb, 3 Orb of Fusing
Curious: Cyclone, Tornado Shot, 2 Exalted Orb, 2 Alchemy Orb, 2 Chaos Orb
Necropolis: 96
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707
Last edited by unsane on Nov 29, 2015, 5:02:14 PM
whooooooooooweeeeeee. OK, completely overhauled the wiki from top to bottom. What's left:

[edit: all done]

To fill that out, below are the zones that need screenshotting or stream snapshots. Alluring or Curious is irrelevant for gems and weapons, except for The Skeletal Caverns.

Phrecia Outskirts (Provisions only)
The Heart of Phrecia
The Lost Cathedral
The Mortal Tomb
The Arachnid Tomb
The Tomb of Statues
The Frozen Abyss
The Simian Cave
The Skeletal Caverns (Alluring only)
The Hall of Heroes
The Demonic Shrine
Last edited by unsane on Dec 2, 2015, 8:01:41 PM
I added the witch descent chests to the wiki page.
▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█ G O O D MTX Seal of Quality
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█ O ­ Verified by M-posting, Inc.
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█ Y
I'm going to screenshot the 7 duelist chests this upcoming race. Someone want to do Marauder or Scion? And the Templar provisions. And finally, need Witch and Templar Demonic shrine gems.

I'll do the remaining of Marauder or Scion tomorrow night in the final Descent of the season.
Last edited by unsane on Nov 30, 2015, 1:47:56 PM
I checked my screenshots, gems for Templar in Demonic Shrine are Ice Crash and Flameblast.

Templar
Demonic Shrine
Ice Crash, Flameblast
2xExalted Orb, 3x Orb of Fusing, 2xJeweller's Orb, 2x Chromatic Orb
(Alluring)

Also I remember there are two sceptres (RRB, BBR) in the Provision Chest.

Edit:

Duelist (missing items)

Provision Chest
Dual Strike, Double Strike, Vleave, Molten Strike
Stone Axe (RRG), Rusted Hatched (RRG), Rusted Sword (RGG)
Small Mana FLask
2xScroll of Wisdom

Heart of Phrecia
Vigilant Strike, Decoy Totem

The Lost cathedral
Jade Chopper, Longsword, Copper Sword, Jade Hatchet

The Mortal Tomb
Melee Splash, Added Fire Damage

The Arachnid Tomb
Leap Slam, Whirling Blades

The Tomb of Statues
Static Strike, Reave, Sweep

The Frozen Abyss
Woodsplitter, Boarding Axe, Broad Sword, Bastard Sword

The Simian Cave
Herald of Ash, Enduring Cry, Arctic Armour

The Skeletal Caverns
Two-Handed Sword, War Sword, Poleaxe, Broad Axe
WED, Faster Attacks, Melee Physical Damage

The Hall of Heroes
Hatred, Vengeance, Punishment, Warlord's mark

The Demonic Shrine
Cyclone, Ice Crash

(taken form streams)
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
Last edited by Iangyratu on Nov 30, 2015, 4:38:45 PM
Thanks guys. I added Scion and Marauder as well.

Every chest in every zone for every class should be 100% correct now.

Enjoy the last race of the season!
Last edited by unsane on Dec 2, 2015, 8:03:08 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info