NPC shops not resetting?

For 3 nights running now, it appears as though the shops for my Templar (default league) have not reset. Greust in Merciless A2 has had the same 5 slot/3 linked Battle Plate in his shop the whole time, which is what I'm using to track this. It's showing up in the exact same spot in the shop, with the same link configuration, so I'm pretty sure this isn't some weird RNG thing. Also, no more chromatic-linked items are being restocked since the last time I bought them.

Anyone else's shops stuck?
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I've noticed the same thing.
Yep. Shops only reset when you level.
Have the same problem, is that a new feature? Didn't they used to update once a day?
IGNs
GroovyBeard
JooJooFromTheWell
Way back, yes.
So how high level players can reset the shop? It's not fun, not at all :/
Shops only reset on character level, this is intentional and has been the case for a long time.

One of the reasons this is done is to prevent situations in which people can level up multiple characters to a certain level and ultimately be able to farm valuable items (5-link, 6-link, 6-socket) with zero effort.
When you buy an item from the shop, the gap is filled the next time you open the Buy window. My question is whether or not that item is replaced with the same item?
"
Xandora wrote:
When you buy an item from the shop, the gap is filled the next time you open the Buy window. My question is whether or not that item is replaced with the same item?

The remaining items are just rearranged to fill the gaps. You can buy out the whole shop so that nothing (except the orbs the vendor is selling) remains in the shop.
"
Ezhiel wrote:
The remaining items are just rearranged to fill the gaps. You can buy out the whole shop so that nothing (except the orbs the vendor is selling) remains in the shop.

Ahh okay. I didn't even think about it that way. Thanks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info