Looking for a tanky/high speed farm/aoe build for the 5 week event.

Hey guys,

Long story short. I played https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1158946/page/1 build on 3 month server and it was hands down the fastest farm build along with great survivality I've ever played since PoE beta times.

In the 4 week flashback events, I leveled almost 5 characters to 80. Cyclonus, Low life Shavronne Dual FT MF Farmer and some more that I can't recall. I leveled a Crit Cyclone Coc Ice Nova/Shock Nova/Arc by checking Mathil's build, but survivality wasn't great at all so I had to reroll a tankier build each time.

Flashback was a really hard server (especially Onslaught Beyond bosses) so I died over and over again. Had around like 3500-4000 HP, even though I had like 10 exalts on my stash. There were just no upgrade options.

Anyway, this time I want to play a tanky build. I'm sick of dying 3 times to the Colonnade boss and lose all the experience I gained during midnight.

What I'm looking for:

- High survivality. Using Kaom's Heart would be great. (I plan to get around 7K+ hp.)
- High AOE. (I don't like small radius skills) I need to go in and destroy packs.

I'm thinking about going Sweep (screen-wide radius) but I'm not sure actually. RF also seems great, but I feel like it clears packs a bit slowly.

What can you guys suggest?

Thank you!

Ps. Build should be completed with around ~7ex, because it is usually the amount of currency I can get on 1msc servers.
IGN: Aristona
Last edited by aristona37 on Nov 1, 2015, 12:14:38 PM
up
IGN: Aristona
Explosive arrow, maybe. Check out peyter's guide in scion forum. With some decent gear you would be farming atziri and uber pretty easily too. Not to mention that darkshrine will be a lot easier than flashback.
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info