Channel boss drop bug

So Whenever I kill the boss in the Channel map, I use whirling blades to move past his spawning area after I kill him to check for monsters. If I do this every single rare that the boss drops will disappear from my screen ( I have seen this twice now ). If you use a portal and go back and forth all the items reappear.

This is probably a known bug, it's just annoying.
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Toggle your loot off and back on to recenter the text. Sometimes the text is away from the items when elevations are involved.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
"
mark1030 wrote:
Toggle your loot off and back on to recenter the text. Sometimes the text is away from the items when elevations are involved.

Tried that, but it didnt do anything. The only thing that helped was using a portal.
Whenever I've seen this, I could still highlight the outline of the item on the ground.
"
Greyhair wrote:
Whenever I've seen this, I could still highlight the outline of the item on the ground.

I Havnt tried that one, but I guess this would work if the items are still there and just not showing in the loot filter.
I had this happen to me in Crematorium map last night. I moved away from the boss kill location to drop some junk I picked up by accident and when I walked back to boss corpse all rares were gone. I pressed z a few times, portaled to hideout and went back in and the items reappeared.
Sound the dread alarm, through the primal body! Sound the reveille, to be or not to be. Rise! Stay the grand finale! Stay the reading of our swan song and epilogue. One drive to stay alive! Elementary, muster every fiber. Mobilize! Stay alive!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info