Remove only stash bugs

Hi I just bought the 6 stash tab bundle and found the following:

- Instead of giving you 6 brand new tabs, it will reuse any read only tabs you have first then give you the remainder (I had 3 read only prior to purchase). I didn't expect this and it wasn't stated in the purchase screen, feel like I got short changed as I was going to leave those remove only tabs as is for the mean time. And yes I know I'm being cheap but I gotta keep my costs down ATM. I suggest that you make this behavior clear to the user in the future.

- I then decided to reorganize my stash but noticed that once i had removed items from the stash the remove only property of that tab remained and didn't clear until I went to my hideout. I suspect its the UI not updating properly, it only effected that stash when I removed all items and went to put one back in, other stashes that were read only let me move items in it.

Sorry no screenshots didn't think to take any, but I think replication should be simple enough.

Thanks
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
First off, remove always tabs are intended to be converted to fully functioning tabs before it'll add any more, THIS IS NOT A BUG, though i would prefer they mention it in the shop.

As for the UI not updating, usually it required you to close the game.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
You have to switch instances to update your stash. Even just get tha web interface to see an item you added. Has nothing to do with your hideout. Going there just switches to another instance the same as going to any other area.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
Last edited by mark1030 on Oct 27, 2015, 8:36:52 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info