[2.3] Explosive Arrow Build - Uber viable - 100 hc/sc proof - Scion, Witch, Duelist, Mara versions

"
anvilgod wrote:
Does casting flammability on monsters cancel their vulnerability to fire?

Why would it? It's does no damage.
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
How much additional DPS does that additional arrow corruption add? Probably not necessary to make the build work, but it seems pretty damn good and tempted to try corrupting quivers for it.
"
CantripN wrote:
"
Nezrul wrote:
What should I focus on jewels first?
Proj damage?
Fire damage?
Area damage?

Those all do EXACTLY the same for the explosion damage. Proj damage is the only one that affects the DPS for the Arrows, if you care ;).

Are you 100% sure about this? like 10% increased area damage is the same as 10% increased fire damage or projectile damage?
does slower projectiles affect boom dmg from EA? because i cant see the difference, maybe only physical dmg. Also + projectiles dmg nodes
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
"
Mistletoes wrote:
How much additional DPS does that additional arrow corruption add? Probably not necessary to make the build work, but it seems pretty damn good and tempted to try corrupting quivers for it.

It adds 0 dmg. It just grants u faster clear speed due to more aoe -> Not neccassary at all.

"
unlucky_child wrote:
does slower projectiles affect boom dmg from EA? because i cant see the difference, maybe only physical dmg. Also + projectiles dmg nodes

Yes it affects the explosion aka boom damage of EA
i tried to use slower projectiles and it shows same damage.

"
unlucky_child wrote:
.......try using conc or fire damage or area damage or anything.. the tooltip never changes except for lvls ;_; zzzz
"
IamPeyter wrote:
"
unlucky_child wrote:
.......try using conc or fire damage or area damage or anything.. the tooltip never changes except for lvls ;_; zzzz

so how do u know how much dmg it does?

"
unlucky_child wrote:
"
IamPeyter wrote:
"
unlucky_child wrote:

so how do u know how much dmg it does?

Do the maths or test it.

Side note to that, the answers to simple questions like that are easily accesable threw google or simple short handed thoughts. I am happy to answer to the questions of everyone in this forum post but keep lets try to keep that a lvl that goes over the basics.
Hey man, nice build. Tell me please, what is better and safer on high tier maps. To run in kaom's heart with 5l bow or in 6l armor with same price as kaom's heart (3ex on darkshrine) TY!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info