[2.3] Explosive Arrow Build - Uber viable - 100 hc/sc proof - Scion, Witch, Duelist, Mara versions

So what about reflect? Doesn't reflect kill you? O.o
Any hope that this build don't get nerfed ?
Also for a pure dmg player better go berserk or elementalist ? All 2 give an insane amount of dmg
ok i've tried taking beserker+elementalist instead of beserker+raider. raider is definatly better.
Hello and thanks for the guide! :) I followed it with Scion. Got some damage issues but now that I +20% qual'd my EA gem it's better. The ignite does a lot on bosses.

Just posting because I just 6-linked my Quill Rain, so, mandatory time to brag about it (although the league is almost over, yay).

I did all three labs solo deathless and am now looking toward uber lab. Will probably wait for my Explosive Arrow to be lvl 19 or 20, though, else the fight will get long. Then I have 5 EA gems leveling in my swap weapons, so I'll vaal everything and hope for the best!

Thanks again for the build. I'll most likely follow this too at the start of Essence League.

Cheers!
I love the build and having so much fun with it :D

Just one question. i really dont like how ee works especially when one fuse can only hit one mob. (case like explosion hits the mobs first before the fuse hit em)

So i was wondering if i can just use ele weakness on hit gloves and lose EE on the passive?
will there be any drawbacks?

the only yhings that change is the FW interactions.
Now i'm thinking go Berserk instead of elòementalist,. It's good or still better go elementalist ?
"
maclarca wrote:
Now i'm thinking go Berserk instead of elòementalist,. It's good or still better go elementalist ?

Conflux was never the reason you went Elementalist, I don't think.
"
inoka wrote:
"
maclarca wrote:

Conflux was never the reason you went Elementalist, I don't think.

Not the reason, but probably a nice extra. The idea was that you could drop chance to ignite, since conflux would be up most of the time. Elementalist still gives 50% reflect (main reason for Ele) + golems (some dmg, some survivability) & some more AoE clear speed (less than before, might still be enough to drop chance to ignite?).
Since Conflux now kinda works like Pendulum of Destruction, there might be an interesting choice between Beacon of Ruin and Mastermind of Discord. 6 out of 14 seconds of Ignite (+ shock sometimes) vs 4 out of 10 seconds of dmg and AoE, might be similarly effective. And then you gotta ask yourself is the prolif 6/14th of the time worth it or can i work an lightning skill into the mix and maybe even drop the fire pen gem? (Problem are sockets though. With Kaoms in mind we are really limited. And an curse on hit lightning setup doesnt really work. =/ )

As to what is better i dont think there is a real answer for EA and it comes down to preference. Worried about reflect? Elementalist. Want a well rounded setup? Go Berserker or Scion, both give good dmg and leech. Want to be really really tanky for dem hc guardian fights? Go Champion. Want some fun (Vaal Pact) leech? Go Slayer.
For your case: Berserker lets you drop the leech gem and gives higher dmg, but you will need Essence Worm to deal with reflect. Elementalist might let you drop the chance to ignite gem, prob has better AoE clear and is easier to gear, since you might not need Essence Worm. But the dmg will be lower.
"
but you will need Essence Worm to deal with reflect.

How? Purity of fire?
essence worm for ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info