GGG Wings of Entropy...... Nahhh

Hey everybody!

I'm really REALLY into the cosmetics of the game and it seems like I've run into a wardrobe malfunction when trying to skin transfer the Wings of Entropy two hand axe to a regular rare two hand axe. I'll explain my "issue" using the picture below.

Image 1:

From looking at this image, you'd think that if you used a skin transfer on one of these two hand axes to the other, it would completely change the cosmetic look of the Axe you hold in game. There's just one little problem.

Image 2:

When you skin transfer the regular rare two hand axe to the Wings of Entropy two hand axe, you get an odd looking in game effect. You'll be shown wielding two separate axes. In one hand you'll have a GIANT version of the regular rare axe and in the other hand you'll have a regular sized Wing of Entropy axe. In my opinion, the regular rare axe should completely take over the look of the Wings of entropy axe instead. The visual look of the Wings of Entropy two hand axe should be removed and replaced with ONE regular rare two hand axe. Just makes more sense to me at least.

And vice versa....

Image 3:

When you skin transfer the Wings of Entropy two hand axe on top of the regular rare two hand axe, you get an even more weird looking outcome. instead of the regular rare two hand axe being completely replaced with the Wings of Entropy two hand axe, you get one GIANT Wings of Entropy axe. In some cases it might be cool, but it just seems so strange and odd looking. I feel the Wings of Entropy two hand should completely replace the regular rare two hand axe look.

SO BASICALLY

Image 2:

Instead of looking like this

It looks like this

AND

Image 3:

Instead of looking like this

It looks like this

I just feel that these skin transfers should be changed. Please. For the love of cosmetics.

Don't believe it? Give it a try and let me know what you think! Pass this around! Tell your friends! Lets start a cosmetic revolution.
Last edited by OckwerdFear on Oct 20, 2015, 9:29:14 AM
Last bumped on Oct 13, 2016, 12:58:10 PM
*Just updated with actual screen caps of the skin tranfsers
Next patch maybe??
Hi

Thank you for pointing out a skin transfer disparity that's been around since that axe initially came out.

cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)
"
Finkenstein wrote:
Hi

Thank you for pointing out a skin transfer disparity that's been around since that axe initially came out.

cheers

Ill patiently wait for change. One day.
Please. Another patch, no simple fix.
Bump. Has this been fixed yet? Before i waste my skin transfers
I just did the skin transfer and it looks so odd, GGG please fix T_T.
I think the issue comes from the way that Wings of Entropy is animated as though you are dual wielding rather than using a two handed weapon. There probably isn't a way to make a one handed weapon animate like a two handed weapon, and vice-versa.
U MAD?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info