Upcoming Racing Changes (Podcast Discussion?)

So how does everyone feel about what Qarl and Chris talked about on the podcast?

I'm assuming:

-Most people haven't watched it or
-Commmitted sudoku after hearing the "changes"

There's some great quality of life stuff, but the overall vibe of "Hey we recognize there's a competitive scene here but don't want to support it." was pretty discouraging.

What do you guys think?

memes encouraged
SeoHyun (www.twitch.tv/Awkamess)
My racing guides for S11:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/15DtU8a7ruzt_q7x51pS6lG4QOl_XxAmcdP6RU-61qUU

"Terrex is irrelevant." ~Lonestar420 2015
NA SSD texas ping murican mustardservers makes competition a joke anyway
Last edited by janimauk on Oct 19, 2015, 8:59:25 PM
I like Zenocide he's a great host
Last edited by Pam on Oct 19, 2015, 10:15:47 PM
"
Pam wrote:
I like Zenocide he's a great host

for those unaware each time you save your character (tp back to town/use of waypoint) your client communicates with the masterserver in Dallas, which explains the 1 - 4 secondes delay each time you enter a new instance or tp for europeans (and it s worse for aus/asia)
Last edited by janimauk on Oct 19, 2015, 10:26:53 PM
"
janimauk wrote:

for those unaware each time you save your character (tp back to town/use of waypoint) your client communicates with the masterserver in Dallas, which explains the 1 - 4 secondes delay each time you enter a new instance or tp for europeans (and it s worse for aus/asia)

I've seen you write this before once or twice recently but I wasn't 100% paying attention, how do you know this?

Has this always been like this or did this just start with the advent of lockstep?
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."
"
Morsexier wrote:
"
janimauk wrote:

I've seen you write this before once or twice recently but I wasn't 100% paying attention, how do you know this?

Has this always been like this or did this just start with the advent of lockstep?

its been like this forever. i noticed it somewhere in s5 but i wasnt sure what was causing it until recently. if you watch eu streamers etc you will see whenever they click next zone there is short delay where it says "loading next zone" but the loadscreen doesnt pop up.
proxy to Texas next season!
[quote="Hilbert"]
CT should be around the art of PKing and not griefing lower levels.
[/quote]
http://www.twitch.tv/zoroxo123
"
ZoRoXo wrote:

you mean poe gaming house? ok
"
ZoRoXo wrote:

or you can be roommates with helmann

-HeaT
youtube.com/heatfury