[2.0] Iron Will Chaos Blood Magic Incinerate - Lightning Coil Version

It added about 4000 ttdmg but that was before i got the l4 empower last night, single target with vaal molten shell is insane, Im guessing you can times ttdmg by your cast speed on incinerate (could easily be wrong here, you lose one cast because of spell echo on incinerate but i gain one by spell echo on vms) that should be 450000 dps a second. Calculated that using this thread
Does put you dangerously close to bosses, which is normally fine with a couple of flasks ups but can go wrong. My life is at 5950 at l86.
Last edited by Fhark on Oct 18, 2015, 4:04:18 PM
"
Fhark wrote:
It added about 4000 ttdmg but that was before i got the l4 empower last night, single target with vaal molten shell is insane, Im guessing you can times ttdmg by your cast speed on incinerate (could easily be wrong here, you lose one cast because of spell echo on incinerate but i gain one by spell echo on vms) that should be 2700000 dps a second. Calculated that using this thread
Does put you dangerously close to bosses, which is normally fine with a couple of flasks ups but can go wrong.

very nice :D gratz!
Dat Gorgeception :P

Great build, really well done. I'll take a closer look later on when my head doesn't hurt.
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff
"
Etherfire wrote:
Dat Gorgeception :P

Great build, really well done. I'll take a closer look later on when my head doesn't hurt.

Hurts from the Gorgeception?? :o ;)
No, haha. Hurts from physics.
Spoiler
Fuck you de Broglie
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff
"
Etherfire wrote:
No, haha. Hurts from physics.
Spoiler
Fuck you de Broglie

Just looked him up, if thats what you have to study/execute, no wonder your head hurts. Mine hurts from just reading about him :p
You wasn´t kidding you really did make a build!

jokes aside, well done m8

this could (perhaps) even make me wanna play HC, which says a lot!

it would ofc be even better if it wielded my
Spoiler
in OH o.O

-Rott
IGN=ElitePhanteon
"
Rottingflesh wrote:
You wasn´t kidding you really did make a build!

jokes aside, well done m8

this could (perhaps) even make me wanna play HC, which says a lot!

it would ofc be even better if it wielded my
Spoiler
in OH o.O

-Rott

Ofcourse, would I lie to you? :o
I could try to implement that weapon of yours, wouldn't do me any good though :p
Nice LC variation :) And thank you for posting tooltip dps! So many Incinerate guides leave that out and just list the calculated dps, which is less useful, especially for beginners who may wonder why their dps is nowhere near the given.

I'm playing a fairly similar build, but with Tabula Rasa, frenzy charges, and Phase Acro. It's shockingly squishy in the one month, even with over 6.5k life and Life Leech, but certainly manageable if you play carefully (and get enough map drops; map drops still feel low to me, at least to sustain above tier 8).
Dreamfeather Elemental Cleave Ranger: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1087616
"
Tempada wrote:
Nice LC variation :) And thank you for posting tooltip dps! So many Incinerate guides leave that out and just list the calculated dps, which is less useful, especially for beginners who may wonder why their dps is nowhere near the given.

I'm playing a fairly similar build, but with Tabula Rasa, frenzy charges, and Phase Acro. It's shockingly squishy in the one month, even with over 6.5k life and Life Leech, but certainly manageable if you play carefully (and get enough map drops; map drops still feel low to me, at least to sustain above tier 8).

nice to hear!
Yea i had always wondered why people only list calculated dps, ah well. Generally speaking the actual dps at fase 3 is around 4 times the tooltip, so for me that would mean 64k dps.

Should add that to original post :D

about the maps, i know what you mean. i have only done 1 tier 12 map, all the rest has been lower, although i do seem to get a steady supply of tier 7 - 8 maps.
Last edited by Claeysken on Oct 18, 2015, 5:26:56 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info