Righteous Fire + Pain Attunement 400str iron will EK Marauder with ES

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBxthYYz38UFB8uCkuZ5vUjxkuud0n7dlh8i_vDsT2891XDWoeqBjnUsQVPQ88LZHO0iFUSSSLffXGrrvtns1fP3y7tz6nMDrYnjxBh3q4AefsOC3STdiBb4LHbPY26Ix2BLOVIILkhylkowJxRnFb9IqvGlW0DNpiYSGTJ5SgEuEc3DdmaHSi6n_GLKbvTsHFputAoDeDBS3qusRYJ9WsqlnzwBpmnnFNms9DY7cxWPWdxPrS98F-Wa6Tbqoyfiy_7BjDbY_6e9c=

This build could be slightly altered to get Inner Force.

The idea is to get 9 endurance charges with double kaom's sign, a granite flask of iron skin and a high level purity + elemental adaptation for invulnerability to everything that is not chaos damage.

After gear choices are made clear, you can respec some +30 stat points (such as Savant) and get the +16% chaos resist node near CI. The rest of your gear can be altered to ensure high chaos resists.

Due to having a low life pool but a high ES pool, you will be able to outregenerate RF' damage with Zealot's Oath, 9 endurance charges (for 1.8%) and a high level Vitality aura.

Because endurance charges synergize so amazingly (maybe a bit too amazingly) well with armor, it is recommended that you wear at least a few nice hybrid pieces. If you're not going for double redbeak or springleaf/saffell's frame (for the 6.0% regen on low life and the +5% max resists), you could use something like this:

---

Additionally, if you are worried and want a more conventional build or build like this in hardcore, you can tech to CI instead of pain attunement and still have a 400str iron will EK marauder with 9 endurance charges who cannot die thanks to zealot's oath.
Beyond league.
Last edited by SEXYSUPERSATAN on Feb 14, 2013, 9:38:23 AM
Mobs in maps hit upwards of 3K in one poison arrow shot + cloud on top of that to -60 chaos resist. If you have +20% chaos resist you're taking half of that. Can you still survive?
@Aelloon
"
Aelloon wrote:
Mobs in maps hit upwards of 3K in one poison arrow shot + cloud on top of that to -60 chaos resist. If you have +20% chaos resist you're taking half of that. Can you still survive?

I ran yellow sewers/spider forest maps (lvl 67 and 69 respectively) with other characters that had -30ish chaos resist, I really don't think the damage is 3k. Maybe in lvl 72+ maps? With -30ish chaos resist I only took 400-500 damage from cobras in maps and 900ish from undying alchemists. With enough resistances and specific potions (namely the following mods: 100% increased recovery when on low life, instant recovery) and an amethyst flask it should not be that difficult to survive.
Beyond league.
Last edited by SEXYSUPERSATAN on Feb 14, 2013, 9:27:06 AM
Pain attunement and CI don't work together. otherwise, this is an awesome concept.
Last edited by tehchuck on Feb 16, 2013, 2:13:28 PM
1)From what I recall, righteous fire does not work with CI because righteous fire stops when u have 1HP.

2)PA would not work with CI as said above since u will never be able to be on low life(35%) with CI. You are going to be at 100% health until you die.

3)Iron grip does not work with EK even if u use Iron Will

So for the whole build, only the 400str and iron will would work as expected.
Last edited by g2g on Feb 17, 2013, 9:08:31 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info