Game Keeps Locking Up

I haven't played this game very long but the game keeps locking up while im walking through maps. I can get to the character screen and inventory and all aspects of the game but my character is paused mid step and can't do anything and I have to close out of the game and start over. Anyone know what might be going on?
that's half-baked solution but if you have no-steam version, try to unistall it and get one from steam. It downloads all neccessary stuff, some *.dll's etc in auto-mode. Then u can run no-steam again. Check if your gpu drivers are up to date etc. PoE is very fragile for such stuff. Once I were cursing ggg for being cheap bastards with shitty servers(for 2weeks straight), until gpu drivers didn't fix these "lags".
Burn all the orbs!
Last edited by skuadak on Oct 8, 2015, 10:58:48 PM
The game usually runs fine for me. However, I have been having this same issue all evening. Just RIP'd to it in 1MHC. Quite frustrating.
I'm also getting locked up in game. Can't move my character but I can use potions or rather spam them and they will keep me alive. Everything else is moving on my screen, the monster are using skills and walking around, I just am stuck in place. I can also just logout to character or exit the game via the menu. I don't think its lag, it happens if I lag or not.

Is there a fix for this? Haven't played in a few months so I don't understand the cause.
If ya need something @chimberly

Like the great measter Nike said: Just do it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info