VGA d3 no release date

I lol'd today when I was browsing D3 forums. Blizzard made so many mistakes with the game that for me they are amateurish, seriously. How can you change core game design when you have a release date in two months.

Beta is still running and as I see this Blizzard has no idea what they want from this game. They still havent figured out how the rune system should work.

GGG is doing a great job. They are a small company but I feel they have a sense of direction and a motivation. They are not blinded by the cash like Blizzard is. I wish SWTOR kicked Blizzard's WoW ass in a few weeks. Im so pissed sorry :p Maybe Blizz would wake up.

What's your opinion? I know you guys are waiting for POE - me too, but cmon I was waiting for diablo 3 for so many years ad they literally piss in our faces.

I'd rather they push it back further and continue to make it better than release it sooner while it's still broken.
IGN: Jerk, Princess

http://orbswap.info - the easy way to trade currency
I was seriously hoping D3 would be another leap in quality as D2 was over D1.

Seriously disappointed by what D3 is turning out to be. And, yes, I've made the same point about how ham-fisted Blizzard seems to be in their development track, not even nailing down a core game element when the game is supposed to be released SoonTM. ='[.]'=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
d3 is vaporware, every time the game is ready they scrap it and start again. Happened like 3 times so far.
Many thanks to fantazmat for the beta key!
If Blizzard didn't need to make money, they'd probably delay D2 forever, just looking at how many changes they've made to systems and especially how they've completely change how spell damage works and overhauled the Demon Hunter so close to release.
"
Ethereal wrote:
d3 is vaporware, every time the game is ready they scrap it and start again. Happened like 3 times so far.
Cool story, bro.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info