Need help to find a good beginner friendly build.

I am the type of player that would want a good duelist build. One that is beginner friendly as the title states.

This means I want one that doesn't need any unique items to function properly. A build that do just fine with rares. Also I don't want a build that has any unique flasks that are required for the build to function properly. The reason why I mention flasks is because I have seen some guides that use unique flasks. While they are no doubt useful and will help a lot of builds. I don't want to have to have them just to be able to have a functional build.

A build that is viable that can run maps as well. Yes I know that there are builds that will struggle against certain map modes. I am saying that the build doesn't have to be able to do every map mode that exists. I really don't have a lot of currency so it has to be cheap as well.

I am looking for a build that has an excellent balance between survivability and damage.

Please tell me which guides can fit my needs.
Although it took me longer to find a build that fits my needs I did find one. It is an explosive arrow build. I will try it out later on. I was looking for such a build to add to the Scion build and the Witch build that I am familiar with. I want to check and see if it is true concerning what path of exile wiki says about being able to unlock all vendor gems by doing the vendor quests on normal with a Scion first, then a Duelist, then a Witch. If true then I can use those three to supply any other character with the gems that they need for their build.

Plus it will also mean that I could try out a lot of other build possibilities that I would want to try out on my own.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info