FREE ATZIRI /UBER SERVICE NO FEES NO NOTHING just want to run Uber Atziri's

FREE UBER SERVICE NO FEES NO NOTHING just want to run Uber Atziri's

ATZIRI/UBER SERVICE - FORUM 1444238 FOR MORE INFO!

atziri service - hand me the set ill run it. with my current build you can be in atziri with me.

UBER atziri service - hand me the set ill run it. i have not yet attemped to have someone someone else in the map with me since uber already is a beast! if an Axe drops its yours 0EX "finders fee" and if acuity drops i get 0EX "finders fee" rest of the loot and map drops is all yours

NOTE: if i was to rip either set i will happily refund the set since its my responsibility to complete what i advertise.
STREAMING?
i cant stream sadly since my specs for my PC is 7years old and if i was to turn on obs my CPU goes into overdrive causing my computer to crash so until i get a better cpu i wont be able to stream sadly. what i do to give you closure when i enter i fill up my tab with random rares and uniques, i open a trade box to verify that my tab is full when i enter and it is full when i leave. the reason i do that is if i was to loot or drop something you will see it once you go back in and you will know i picked something up. that is why i will fill my inventory when i go in to insure i dont loot anything in the map

I could wait until she is at 10% roughly let you in and you can see the kill or even cull her for yourself and witness the drop. i now know i can do that!

PS: was able to start running uber confidently on 08/01/2016 so the vouches for uber atziri might be low at this point.

IGN: TYPICAL_CI_FLICKER_or MAGIC_FINDING_FOR_DAYZ
Last edited by flaskone on May 22, 2016, 12:15:44 AM
Last bumped on May 22, 2016, 12:08:39 AM
Ran 1 set, good service +vouch
Ran 1 set aswell, good service + vouch

will prob run more (y)
Quick and honorable, will def vouch for this. thanks for the run
Dis jigga so fresh, his runs so smooth like a baby's bottom. Just afk and collect bruh.
Great service! Honest and fast runner.

Grief + Flask drop, hoping for hope sometime in the future.
Thx for run, drop boots
Friendly and fast runner.

Quick and friendly service! Would reccomend.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info